Discussion: NRA Sues Its Longtime Advertising Firm, Revealing Major Internal Dispute

1 Like

Seems like the wheels are getting shot out from under the NRA clown busā€¦

46 Likes

Looks like comments are finally working againā€¦Sure hope they are fully functional Thursdayā€¦.

24 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gasp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

93 Likes

Couldnā€™t have said it better. :wink:

19 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing any good guys in this dispute so I kind of hope they both go broke paying legal fees.

71 Likes

tl;dr:

Grifters gonna grift . . . including each other.

38 Likes

Kinda like a circular firing squad.

33 Likes

It is nice to see ETTD is being proven once again.

Especially each other. It is all they have, no sane person ever bought what they were selling.

15 Likes

Satan owns an advertising firm?

31 Likes

ā€œā€¦allegations of self-dealing that appear to revolve around Oliver North may have led it to ruin.ā€

Well, what do you know, the conmen were outconned by a better con man.

66 Likes

Yeah, who knew hiring Oliver North would result in problems?

93 Likes

I think weā€™ve found the definitive definition of ā€˜Circular Firing Squadā€™ā€¦calling websters and wikipedia.

11 Likes

Just remember:

Circular firing squads donā€™t kill people. People kill people.

71 Likes

Ollie is figuratively showing the NRA the shredder treatment. And theyā€™re surprised?

Given that the NRA and AMC had a long time agreement, and in the pat the NRA just did a lame ā€œspot checkā€ audit of the money/budget, it would seem that this is an indication that their Russian spigot has dried up.

46 Likes

Wait, wait wait wait. Oliver North might not have been operating entirely on the up-and-up?!

:scream:

70 Likes

ā€œThe NRA is at the end of its rope,ā€ the filing reads. ā€™

Is there a loophole in the rope? Put the head of the NRA in it.

14 Likes

Iā€™ve found good news and Iā€™m sticking with it.

38 Likes

I still seethe when I think of the media adulation this rotten POS got during Iran/Contra. The fucker wiped his traitorous ass with the Constitution and they acted like he was Nathan Hale. Of all of the people they could have made national heroes out of, they chose that worthless scofflaw.

54 Likes

Oliver North. Sigh.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available