Discussion: Mueller And House Dems Tussle Over Terms Of His Testimony

…the DOJ is now a paid arm of the Republican Party.

Correction: …the DOJ is now a made arm of the Republican Party. Capiche?
I was going to include a picture but I didn’t want to mess up your phone.

1 Like

Really? It doesn’t speak to motive?

They look at the finances of even minor players in drug rings, why not here?

S’ok I’ve been lurking here for years and I know your act. I just wanted you to out yourself again for every one else. :laughing:

You seem to have forgotten the 12 other ongoing investigations that remained sealed and were spun off from the SCO.

Anyway, done waisting time with your attempt at clowning it.

1 Like

Anyone and everyone who speaks a single word against Der Orangefuhrer’s Fourth Reich is considered to be a Democratic operative.

6 Likes

Buh-bye. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Trump Tower Moscow certainly did which is why it’s in the report. His grifting and financial crimes… outside the scope of the SCO mandate, and spun off to other investigations which are ongoing.

We are done, clown.

1 Like

His mandate was to investigate all crimes of which he became aware.

A seminal question in this entire matter is what was the genesis of the Russian - Trump relationship. The accusations of money laundering have been around for a long time, are widespread, and appear valid. Trump, Jr. said only a few years ago that the Trump organization received all the funds it needed from Russia. The only current verified lender to Trump, Deutsche Bank, has a long history of dealings with known money launderers.

If Mueller didn’t thoroughly investigate the link between Trump, Deutsche Bank and the Russians it was not because it wasn’t in his mandate. it was because he didn’t want to pull that thread for fear of what he might uncover.

1 Like

The unfortunate result of being drawn into the deep state no doubt.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Off-topic. He has nothing to do with the House or impeachment.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be a problem with that.

Personally (though I wouldn’t be the guy to tell him this), unless there’s a major reason for this request, I think that he should just do a public and call it a day.

I mentioned the perception part, because it wouldn’t matter if he was seen as partisan at this time.

Especially seeing that his team is already leaking.

2 Likes

12 sealed investigations spun off which are still ongoing which are listed in the reports Appendix.

4 Likes

Dunno about that per se. As someone else pointed out in an earlier thread, the “sourcing” in the article is the lowest species of “sources”.

1 Like

k, I’ll go with ‘maybe,maybe not’, but someone has to explain how the summaries story came out.

1 Like

It is certainly not “off-topic”. He is a self-described “leader”. His opinion should matter to the leadership of both branches of Congress. Senators Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren have called for impeachment proceedings. If BS thought it was "off-topic, then why did he even offer his opinion?

BS appears to not want the conversation focused on anything other than his memorized script. His infamous 2016 interview with the NY Daily News proved that he’s not the quickest thinker or can provide substantive responses other than his oft-repeated applause lines. Sen. Warren has proved significantly more capable of articulating substance to the issues BS shouts about.

You consider it “off-topic” because it runs contrary to your usual screeds attacking Democratic leadership. We all get that.

8 Likes

OK, let’s interview those 18 angry Democrats instead.

Oh.

2 Likes

There is nothing to indicate that money laundering is part of those investigations or that Trump is a target.

IIRC that particular issue was a different level of sourcing (i.e. member of the SCO office itself IIRC) not “sources familiar with the matter” which is the virtually worthless variety.

3 Likes

I agree. They are entitled to all of it. It just may be an interesting development that they offered anything other than a sneer accompanied by “Make me!”

1 Like

Because 10 of them we know nothing literally nothing about at all. Which is precisely the point.

You don’t know at all what was (or even is) being investigated by the SCO, spun off, etc.

2 Likes

Maybe the War of Urban Secession? Austin, Houston, Atlanta, New Orleans etc. don’t want to throw their lot in with the denizens of Trumpville, Trumpdale, Trump Springs etc.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available