Discussion: Mueller And House Dems Tussle Over Terms Of His Testimony

I appreciate, as always, your legal perspective. However, just because this story caused me to worry doesn’t make me the equivalent of a “Fox-watching grandma.” We’ve seen unbelievable outcomes that have shattered every norm for decency, integrity and process, so we get nervous. That doesn’t make me willing to “buy anything they tell me.” It just makes me ask questions out of concern. There, I feel better now that I said that.

2 Likes

So the destruction of the Republic is the alternative?

Lord, I hope we’re worth a little more than that.

These ongoing investigations have nothing to do with the fact that Mueller should testify. If he doesn’t, it just proves that party loyalty and cowardice are more pervasive that we believed.

Hard to pull that one off… Need the rural areas to at least be paying us tribute in the form of crops and other goods and commodities.

Maybe we can take a page from Israel here and make them all occupied territories?

4 Likes

ROFLMAO

The caterwauling by the Bernouts and fauxgressives, that I am a boot-licking establishment Dem are just for shits and giggles then since I am a just an anti-leadership Visagoth?

1 Like

Spot on. Long standing rules have been in place for guidance for Comey who was so glaringly wrong and now for Mueller who threatens to use politics over truth and justice. How did these guys rise to these positions? They are clearly too compromised for the judgement required.

2 Likes

Actually that may very well be the precise reason why Mueller might be balking (caveat about the sourcing of this entire issue) about publicly testifying.

Thanks for demonstrating the vapid nature of your commentary in this thread.

1 Like

They have to sell their soybeans to somebody, and who better than traitorous tofu eaters and soy latte swillers?

4 Likes

But what about the arugula?

Who will save the arugula?

:wink:

4 Likes

Who said anything about “sell”? I’m thinking more feudal tribute.

4 Likes

IOKIYAR, that’s how. The Dems don’t fight back like the GOP do. It’s why the PERCEPTION is, the Dems are on the ropes.

Are they really on the ropes? Stay tuned.

Well in another thread, we were making pithy comments about gilded vs. guilded, so there is a middle age theme going on today.

:wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for demonstrating your submission to the banality of bureaucratic torpor that leads to the demise of democracy.

Mueller can testify to much that he concluded without compromising ongoing investigations. Even the feeblest of minds should comprehend that fact. I’m assuming you can also.

1 Like

I just called my congresscritter’s office and asked them to convey a message from one of their constituents.

No Deals - No Secrecy - Public Testimony - The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth

I’d encourage others who feel strongly about this to make a call to their rep too.

Make up your mind.

Am I an angry radical attacking leadership, or am I banal establishment institutionalist?

(scroll)

Which is why Republicans never come on the page. We’d have to go back to neanderthal times to get to a level which they would comprehend.

1 Like

that was from a month ago. Do you know where he stands right now?

(not that I’d be surprised that he hasn’t changed…I just think we need to be fair)

That works for me… And they love feudalism, so everybody will be happy.

1 Like

I think you’re a clown making pedantic excuses for Mueller’s cowardice.

1 Like

Ducan Hunter-Gatherers?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available