Discussion: Militia Leader Threatens To Rip Reid's Balls Off Over Bundy 'Civil War' (VIDEO)

By who? I don’t think Harry will lose any sleep over this loser. Do you?

Well they do resemble “Aliens.”

Many came here after the breakup and settled in MS and oner Southern states and in the Interior Mountain Western states; seeking master/slave relationship and all white populations.

Bundy hateful??

He loves being a racist

He’s a HEro to the like-minded (I use the term loosely).

Soap dish was an upside down human scull. Huh huh chuckle went the crowd of ignorant fascists.

With his “balls” concern, it plausible that Mr. Vanderboegh is troubled as much by jock itch as he is by the government.

“Give 'em hell” Harry Reid has already issued a open invitation to come for him, Mr. Vanderboegh. Or does the “soap dish” indicate that you also intend for the women and children go first? (Thanks to a previous poster for the Reconstruction anecdote.)

2 Likes

Boy, these juvenile delinquents really think they’re the center of the universe. Wait until the feds visit this fool’s home and sit him down for a little chat.

And how many seconds until this threat to all that is sacred and decent is jailed and questioned (read: probed) repeatedly?

His defense will be, “but I did not intend to stir a group to cause harm, I just wanted some attention for myself and my feeble minded, paranoid views.”

1 Like

I know one thing for sure. If this yokel was a OWS type and he was threatening a Republican law maker, he would already be in jail. With several deep bone bruises.

1 Like

Vanderboegh then told supporters that he is going to send Reid a soap dish for inciting a war.

Ugg think it means Luca Brasi sleeps with … uh … the rubber ducks?

Michael Brian Vanderboegh?

He has quite a resume for a radical old man collecting disability.

Interesting… 20 years of rabble rousing and nary a word of his ever being charged with attempting to incite others to do violence against government interests and individuals.

Me … smells a long time deep cover plant within the ranks of these whack jobs.

~OGD~

Or because he needs people to know he’s busy standing on his soap box. either way, his mamma should make him eat soap for his foul and stupid mouth.

Don’t get that one either.

The only thing that comes to mind is dropping the soap in jail. However I don’t see why this guy thinks it is HR who should worry about jail…

Oh yea ! Bring the HEAT! Excellent opportunity to see who’s a “patriot” and who’s a whining sniveling simp. Real hard to hold those penis extenders assault rifles when they heat up to 200 degrees.

1 Like

This is the face of the true, welfare for me and the patriots only, crowd. And, this old fart is also working the right-wing welfare angle that the veil of patriotism can’t hide. His lapel pin is a DONATE button.

Is Bundy going to speak up, how’s about Faux, they surely have learned their lesson? Do the “not racists” not disparage the treasonous?

These Faux patriots would throw the women and children out to shield them from harm within their cowardly bunkers, then prance out claiming to stand against tyranny. IOW, they are so confused that they are down to the last refuge of scoundrels, claiming patriotism.

This is something I really do not understand. How in the world are they allowed to close down public roads in this manner? Do you think they are really doing this or could it be an exaggeration? I suppose local law enforcement may be afraid to confront them in light of the guns being carried by these crazies. On the other hand, I thought all police departments these days are mini military forces complete with all those militaristic accoutrements.

I didn’t even know this crazy shit was stilll alive. He’s in his 60s and has diabetes, hypertension and congestive heart failure. It’s only a matter of time, Mike, before you’ll be knock-knock-knockin on heaven’s door, the guy at the peephole will ask for the password and you will have no idea what the right answer is.

Vanderboegh is in one of my OLD databases from back when the militiaboys were flying high in the 90s and Big Bill was president. The very last entry I have on him dates back to 2005, when he was active with the goofballs who were going to ‘patrol’ the border’ in search of illegal immigrants. sneaking in New Mexico.

Vanderboegh never has really gotten over being made a fool of by the FBI when his ‘Tri-State Militia’ turned out to be nothing more that a collection of sniitches. He probably still goes crazy over the name of Bradley Glover, whose story you can read HERE: http://archive.adl.org/mwd/glover.html

Vanderboegh is an Alabama kook who first appeared after the Waco Affair in 1993. He hates the federal government very much but that hatred does not prevent him from cashing the disability checks he gets from it and has been living on now for years…

The ‘rip his balls off’ comment is just the latest kookfart to come out of the tough-talking piehole of Mike Vanderboegh. He has

-Screamed for readers of his Sipsey Street Irregulars blog to throw bricks through the windows of congresspeople who vote to pass Obamacare.

• After it was declared constitutional by the Supreme Court. a helpless Vanderboegh wrote in rage that his readers should kill anyone trying to make them comply with Obamacare requirements.

• Vanderboegh also admitted to breaking the laws in three states --including smuggling- because he was furious over their gun restrictions, bellowing in a speech at the Alamo that they were unconstitutional.

4 Likes

Bye Bye Beej! Just saw this on your profile page…

EG

This user is suspended until February 13, 2288 11:10am.
Reason: History of Trolling

2288? Whatever will you do in between? LOL!

5 Likes

Just a suggestion: If you want to counter the allegation that you are a terrorist, it’s probably best not to threaten to rip your opponent’s balls off. Someone might take it the wrong way, and then you’ll have to apologize if you unwittingly offended anyone.

1 Like

I’m betting this angry old fart couldn’t rip the tag off of his teeshirt, let alone the balls off of a former boxer.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available