Discussion: Militia Leader Threatens To Rip Reid's Balls Off Over Bundy 'Civil War' (VIDEO)

He kind of reminds me of one of our long running trolls. He shoots off his mouth when in the safety of his own company. I’ll bet he does’t get out much by himself.

Vanderboegh? Again? The ‘militiaman’ from Alabama who posted a call for people to throw bricks through the windows at Democratic offices around the country to protest their votes for Health Care Reform back in 2010? Hi, Mike! How’yadoing?

Just another pathetic, hypocritical rightwing loser who relies on the US government for his existance:

“Vanderboegh said he once worked as a warehouse manager but now lives on government disability checks. He said he receives $1,300 a month because of his congestive heart failure, diabetes and hypertension”

Ug!!! I am so happy to see you.

1 Like

Sooner. I don’t understand how this new system works with respect to the discussion and sending someone a post as you did. I don’t get it, I need a primer.

It’s easy kid, just click on my avatar and click again on the “Private Message” button on the left. Then title the message and send it. Or click on the right button to visit my profile page and see what wampeters, foma and granfalloons I’m spreading.

The profile page is kind of neat because it gives a synopsis of everything about a person’s activity. I use it to check someone out who I suspect might be a troll.

One other thing that you’ve probably learned …there are five little boxes in the upper right part of your screen. Or maybe my screen is different since i’m also on The Hive But I’m pretty sure you have a least three boxes, one that when clicked on gives you an accounting of who has liked or responded to one of your comments, another to search for topics and the last one with your avatar that will take you to your very own profile page.

Hope this helps, if you need more clarification please let me know.

YEp, even non-primates are allowed to have five boxes.
And so it goes…

1 Like

Someone in an earlier post on this topic suggested that the FBI most likely has informers in these groups. That’s typical FBI, but in this case I must applaud them and trust we can send some of these dipsticks to prison.

Analogies to the Boer War? Eh, maybe!

But that was before drones and FBI informants within the groups.

No doubt these dipsticks have fantasies of conducting some sort of commando warfare against the US, but they’re not very smart if they really believe that.

As I recall the word “commando” came out of the Boer War as did the term “concentration camp”.

You have to wonder if Vanderboegh’s gums are sharp enough to carry out his threat…

That’s dang generous of TPM! As one of our favorite trolls might say "I like it when disadvantaged dimmiecrats are treated nice"

I’m outta likes, but let me just say…WORD! That’s hilarious.

Mr. Vanderboegh went on to say:

*"We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. 'Give me five bees for a quarter,' you'd say.
Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..."*
1 Like

He is strong enough to cash his government disability check and travel around the country playing soldier at the border in the Southwest. He urges people to throw rocks at government to stop the ACA while living off his wife’s health insurance coverage. He travels to Nevada to visit fellow welfare libertarian Cliven Bundy, Bundy whose million dollars worth of grazing fees for the last 20 years that he refuses to pay is only 6 percent of the private sector cost for grazing charges on their land.

Bundy and Vanderboegh need to escape their welfare dependency of big government by paying the taxpayers back for the money they have been given. If they are the superior Ayn Rand’s producers and libertarian mavens they pretend to be, it should be easy for them to pay back the federal government for all the largesse they have received. Please wipe the yolk of that dirty and cold oppressive federal money and subsidies while waltzing in the warm sunshine of libertarianism. Free yourself Mr, Bundy and Mr. VanderBoegh from the slavery of federal assistance and subsidy.

1 Like

My object all sublime
I shall achieve in time—
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime;
And make each prisoner pent
Unwillingly represent
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment!

As someday it may happen that a victim must be found,
I’ve got a little list;
I’ve got a little list
Of society offenders who may well be underground
And who never would be missed;
They never would be missed.

If it weren’t for the locals I’d suggest that the Feds simply wait till the end of August and let nature take its course.

Ted Nuggent wannabe – He’s not got a chance !

Dear Mr. Vanderboegh,
Please see Art. III, sect. 3.
Yours,
The Literate

Curious how so many of these self serving ‘patriots’ seem to be clueless old racist, homophobic, misogynistic fuckwads advocating violence against those who disagree with their anachronistic world view that anyone not like them should be instantly eradicated.

Seriously, what could be more American than the idea that some 75 year old asshat should be able to shoot federal officials for daring to suggest Grandpa Jackass adhere to the law?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available