Discussion: Militia Leader Threatens To Rip Reid's Balls Off Over Bundy 'Civil War' (VIDEO)

Don’t like the US or having to pay your fair share? leave.

3 Likes

‘If y’all are wit’ me in this war against the US gubmint, I want to hear you thump your walkers right now. Loud!!’

Also, do wolverines actually rip people’s balls off? And what does a soap dish have to do with it?

Then there was this gem: “It’s one or the other. That of individual liberty codified by the Coooonstitution and the rule of law in the founding republic. Or the rule of man as represented by the law of the jungle backed up by the iron fist of tyrannical government.” What?? That sounds like a series of right-wing cliches strung together completely randomly.

2 Likes

A soapdish? WT everlovin F?

Donetsk Republic and Bundy Nevada thingie. Discuss.

The in-fighting has started, it won’t be too long till they’ll be shooting each other!

3 Likes

You have no credibility about the tyranny [sic] of the Federal government since you don’t know how to spell it. Get over yourself.

Not only are there wolverines and soap dishes there are groups of Secret Service agents regrouping in response to this “threat” in order to protect Harry.

1 Like

I can solve this problem if given global immunity.

Next rallying cry: “Take your gub’mint hands off of my Social Security.”

2 Likes

Why he’s a regular Tom Paine, ain’t he?

Go stand with your seditious brethren.

1 Like

Just nuke 'em from orbit. It’s the only way.

You needing to get banished again beej?

1 Like

Not only the GOP, but also the other loudmouth hate mongers - Limbaugh, Hannity, Fox and Friends, etc!
Incitement to riot enablers.

1 Like

And prime organic carrots! Don’t forget about them!

The AFP, Americans for Progress, a Koch Bros. group, provided funding for their “militia” stand off. And further, what real cattleman could leave their ranch during the height of calving season?

1 Like

Dear Mr. Vanderboegh,

As marketing professional, Ugg must say your decision to deliver “rip balls off” threat in dull green coveralls was classic blunder. In a speedo and bunny ears, you’re finger pointing piffle would have gone viral. So, Ugg ask you to take this into consideration in your inevitable next diatribe.

Your friend,

Ugg the Repug

8 Likes

I’m more interested in what their force looks like.
Attrition is inevitable.
At some point the feds move in. Civil war? Not even close.
I doubt those who went home early will escape attention.
It’s not some government conspiracy. This is called law enforcement.

Oh hell, the Feds were counting on that I bet.

While I’m inclined to believe you, is there a source for this info?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available