Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

And watch it melt as the global temperature rises. They’ll have to battle it out with starving polar bears.

2 Likes

I like how you think.

3 Likes

As in another women’s march?

1 Like

Nice thought, but that’s not how us women fight back.

1 Like

Women with open-carry AR-15s. I like it.

2 Likes

He’s not stupid. He’s evil. Pure evil.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for these little birdies to fly between them:

1 Like

McConnell takes to the airwaves with lies and propaganda in the heat of the post Barr memo and nails it…like Trump! The Dems fail to counter…they show up to a gun fight with knives.

If the Dems had a spine, they would have been nailing McConnell for ruling over Obama…who like Pelosi is a chicken shit!

You watch…Obama won’t stand up to McConnell and set the record straight with evidence! He’ll sit back and party with billionaires and expect us to carry the fight!

Obama was spineless…he’s large reason so many were duped by Trump! I got exhausted defending Obama his 1st two years which he totally squandered. After that, I gave up on him and his empty rhetoric!

I don’t believe that for a second. Dotard’s lawyers are going over it with Barr and Rosenstein to see which parts find dotard guilty and therefore not acceptable for release. For the sake of national security and growth of the economy of course.

2 Likes

He’s rotten. That’s what he is - thoroughly rotten. The whole GOP is.

@bobatkinson - I don’t think they have any intention of releasing any of it. And what other lawyers does he need?

BREAKING NEWS: Webster’s has updated the definition of chutzpah. Well done Mitch McTurtle

2 Likes

Obama let McConnell become Commander in Chief. Another example of Obama’s utter failure to stand up to the Republicans.

In this case, it lead to a massive failure to protect our national security.

If McConnell and Rosenstein were big screen actors, with their beedie eyes and spectacles and cunning ways they’d be type cast as SS Officers under the 3rd Reich!

Rosenstein and Mueller were working this from the beginning…they weren’t actually looking at Trump unless there was a paper trail that could not be denied…otherwise they would take the cowards way out.

This is going to leave a toxic cloud over Mueller’s career - he made several big mistakes!

Bipartisanship is what again?

1 Like

Bipartisanship is Republicans getting their way. Always. But you should know that by now.

And Obama ultimately surrendered the entire federal government to them.

1 Like

Considering what you just said, are you really sure about that?

So it’s just his fault, right?

1 Like

Somebody should seriously look into a reservation for a rubber room for this son of a bitch.

1 Like

I think your basis presumes war. In fact, the “professorial” Obama, who should’ve have had more cocktail parties, approached his job not as a warrior against enemies, but as an American civil servant.

Obama was never the owner, by his own concept. He was opposed by an exceptionally well-financed, anti-American force that we, quite frankly, still don’t comprehend, pardons to all the Republicans assuring me nothing’s wrong.

Nice to see you.
Sincerely : - )

2 Likes

Anybody know where I can get a mcconnell voodoo doll ?
Thanks.

1 Like

No nukes for them though. A nuclear-armed and ill-governed Idaho, Arkansas and Oklahoma would be be worse than Iran, North Korea and Haiti having them.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available