Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

Devil moves to table the motion.

1 Like

please write the above to the mainstream media outlet of your choice.

1 Like

The RWNJ media has already invented a left-wing mirror image of white supremacist extremists, warning the poor trumpers that antifa is out to murder them in the streets – or maybe just harass them at a restaurant, something like that.

3 Likes

Well, it definitely hurts his ego knowing he can’t talk back against “the woman.”

Environmental policies tell you all you need to know about the difference between liberal and conservative thinking.

5 Likes

Opinion pieces everywhere are urging the release of the report. It’s incomplete, and puts the lie to PP’s claim of exoneration. From Lawfare

What makes the [Barr] document more complicated still is the fact that it offers only a skeletal description of Mueller’s report. It only purports to convey Mueller’s top-line findings and does not include any of the evidence or legal analysis that underlies those findings. It doesn’t tell any of the stories that the Mueller report will tell. It only distills and announces two high-altitude legal conclusions from those stories. Assuming that Barr is characterizing Mueller’s findings reasonably, that leaves a whole raft of questions unanswered about what those stories will be—and what their impact will be.

7 Likes

see: gerrymandering

2 Likes

Besides my absolute anger at the broadsides that the Republicans are launching against the Democrats and the Press today, I’m still positive about Barr’s memo. It dropped a number of nuggets that make that public push necessary. We will owe him some thanks and apologies as this plays out, I believe. He could have been much terser and not left breadcrumbs to follow.

2 Likes

The existence of a death penalty might be another. Gov. Newsom has put a moratorium on using it here and ACLU cheers.

4 Likes

good one, m

1 Like

Can we at least preserve it for treason? Pretty please?

2 Likes

Imagine if instead of Trump - Billy Barr, the names were Obama - Holder.

Why are the Democrats always so timid, so weak, and so easy for the Republicans to school?

I predicted this outcome when Mueller was appointed…and I predicted that Bush-Cheney fraudulently overhauled the intelligence on Iraq to justify their trumped up invasion! Why do Democrats have zero street smarts and no guns?

When we marched and fought to end our troop deployment in Vietnam Nam, the Republicans and war hawks popularized the phrase love it or leave it…clearly I made the wrong decision staying in the US. This country is headed for a period of widespread instability…the Republicans have no regard for the laws of the land or the US Constitution!

Yup…the US is a shit hole nation! Republican fascism under the likes of Trump, McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and Paul Ryan have destroyed the Democracy!

Mueller…it was predictable. Pelosi and Schumer got schooled once again!

Only in open and shut cases like McVeigh’s, not against the black or brown man who are the ones waiting to die and usually die of old age on death row.

1 Like

I was thinking more of when we get the actual details of how Trump, McTurtle and the rest of the senior Republicans sold America out to our global nemesis, but ok…

2 Likes

I just think it’s time to put McConnell, Graham, Meadows, Jordan…you know the whole crowd of them…on a large ice flow.

4 Likes

Excellent idea. Since Global Warming is a hoax, they’ll be fine!

5 Likes

I wonder if there’s a turtle sized box in any of those piles?

1 Like

“Floe.”

Watch those homonyms!!

I think we’re smarter than that. I’d vote for a freak miss step for some one of his age and fragile bones.

2 Likes

good thing we didn’t vote for that wall street insider hilary killary

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available