Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

3 Likes

McConnell argued that the report shows that Obama was unprepared to address Russian election meddling efforts, but the majority leader conveniently ignored his reported attempts to water down the Obama White House’s attempts to call out the Russia interference efforts ahead of the 2016 election.

Thank you, Ms. MacNeal.

@caitlinmacneal

47 Likes

Pure hypocrisy from the master.

32 Likes

We remember what you did, Mitch.

58 Likes

Sen. McConnell, believe me when I tell you that history is going to look upon you very, very poorly.

28 Likes
40 Likes

Just die and go to hell, you power-mad traitor.

62 Likes

Oh, here we go again. When you are unable to put blame within present time, by all means go back to the last administration and criticize Obama and please, gather more evidence on Hillary’s emails. These people are just plain nuts!

27 Likes

McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama
What - unable to find a way to blame Hillary Clinton? Mitch is slipping…

35 Likes

Well, now. Seems like a really smart idea to invite Obama to the party… He’s been remarkably constrained about things in general…

Wonder how things will go if the President Emeritus starts standing up and telling us a lot of the shit that went down, with McTurtle and the rest…

44 Likes

Mitch will never, ever forgive a black man for becoming president and reminding Mitch that his only saving graces are being pasty white and male

35 Likes

God’s been trying for a while, but the Devil refuses to accept him. He’s probably going to be around for the next 1,000 years, at least…

16 Likes

Surprising. Just looking at him his first 1,000 were hard enough.

P.S. Anyone still on the fence about him HA HA HA should read Alex Pareene’s devastating takedown in “The New Republic.”

20 Likes

His wife no doubt tacked on another 500 through yelling at him

4 Likes

Hardly surprising. Devil’s got standards. Child molesters, serial killers, that’s fine for him. Hitler even.

But Republicans? That’s a bridge too far these days.

12 Likes

His wife - o you mean, his beard, Elaine? Yeah.

11 Likes

Or as Mitch calls her “the woman.”

6 Likes

I don’t know, by my account McConnell has not allowed his Senate to do a damn thing about Election Interference since the election 29 months ago, so I am pretty damn sure he was briefed before the election and refused to do anything.

His actions are telling, are they not?

Combine that with election integrity as being a “power grab” then you really have all you need to know about what his real motivation is.

31 Likes

There is no bottom for Republicans. These people are abusers. They are predators. One walking personality disorder after another. They will destroy the USA at the rate they are going.

OT: Muller owes the country an explanation.

21 Likes

They really are an incredible bunch, aren’t they? They make these ridiculous claims, and their motives are so obvious, and yet they have managed to succeed well enough to control most of the levers of power in DC (formerly all of the levers). What is wrong with voters that they keep sending these dreadful people into power? (Yes, that is mostly a rhetorical question.)

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available