Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

I know the civil war stuff is stupid, but I’m so fucking tired of being threatened by the minority with a civil war that even the media takes somewhat seriously that I wonder what would happen if the majority started making those noises?

25 Likes

McConnell also blamed rape victims for being raled, Jews for the Holocaust, and Nancy Pelosi for, well, everything.

17 Likes

McConnell traffics in the ugliest of politics.

20 Likes

Wonder if Mueller was privy to Barr’s whitewash letter? If not, wonder if he’s surprised and is carefully thinking about how or if he should address it. More will come out, it’s going to go on so long we might be dead by the time all is revealed.

8 Likes

Surely McConnell would blame Obama and Hillary?

3 Likes

I imagine if the Left decided to stop the silly stuff, just go out and buy their own AR-15s, and start wandering the streets with those, all the chest-beating bullies in the Right would be screaming for gun control in short order.

6 Likes

That would be shocking and appalling because WE aren’t the misunderstood, angry, economic anxious voters of Trump. We are the elitists who know better. It’s what they’ve counted on since … Reagan. And by god, we do deliver every time.

8 Likes

Almost there. They’re sooooo close to dropping n-bombs on the floors of the Senate and House and then daring us to do something about it, but not quite there yet.

8 Likes

Turtle knows this is an ephemeral victory for Fat Donnie and that this may be the best news for which he can hope. He’s not stupid.

10 Likes

And who you did it too, and who you did it for.

Here’s mine

10 Likes

When they do, it’ll be wrapped up in the First Amendment as an expression of demonstrating their Right to Free Speech, you can be sure.

4 Likes

I’d like the largest economies in the nation…places like CA, MA, NY, etc., to start making noises about leaving the union. We didn’t sign up for this minority-rules white Christian hegemony through plutocracy bullshit.

It’s not like the cultural balkanization of the US hasn’t already happened because the GOP spent over half a century holding onto power through racism and religiosity…all in response to efforts to unify and equalize the country and make it more egalitarian, particularly the CRA and VRA, and because they fervently believe in white supremacy, Christian manifest destiny and that shifting all money upwards to the primarily white 1% will guarantee them permanent control.

17 Likes

I’m so with you. Enough. Let the people choose. Isn’t that what the MAGA patriots would want?

1 Like

Have you ever heard of insect politics? Neither have I. Insects don’t have politics. They’re very brutal. No compassion, no compromise. We can’t trust the insect. I’d like to become the first insect politician.

4 Likes

These people are not nuts, they know what they are doing because they only have one defensive play in their playbook. Their policies are old, stale, and just plain don’t work- i.e. Kansas as the latest example.

9 Likes

We’re liberals so we’re reasonable and nonviolent. That’s their thinking. We’re patsies, is what they think.

12 Likes

Exactly right. And, sadly, we are patsies when it comes to cheating, lying, and corruption (for the most part).

5 Likes

That is NOT one lovely item.

Because I don’t think liberals are inherently corrupt. There is an inherent corruption in contemporary conservatism. Greed.

21 Likes

Unfortunately. We could use a few more folks who are willing to commit to winning at any cost, would spend a lot less time in the minority.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available