Discussion: McConnell Uses Mueller Report To Place Blame On Obama

I just fucking can’t!
Not now.
Not after this.
When I expected…
I JUST CAN’T!

2 Likes

Well yes there are grave national security concerns that the president is a Russian operative.

"…They’re not idiots… "

Good point. Self-described conservatives have the same intelligence as the general population in an IQ sense. It’s their personality traits and acquired belief systems that make them so harmful to civil society. They also think differently – complex issues reduced to tropes that fit on a bumper sticker. And they’re generally mean fuckers without a shred of compassion for someone less fortunate. They are actually contemptuous of people in pain. They make good prison guards.

1 Like

I’m waiting for these birds…

5 Likes

Calm down, give it a week.

The voters in KY are gonna put you in an unemployment line Mitch. Look at your poll numbers buddy. They are close to those for Congress and they suck.

2 Likes

I can tellya @castor_troy, here inAZ it is waaay easier to go out and buy an AR-15 than it is to renew a driver’s license. I can do the background check and pay for the rifle and ammo at a gun store in half an hour. Throw in another 30 minutes drive time across town and back and my weaponry is at home. But a driver’s license takes 6 pages of forms turn in the old license , show your passport, birth certificate, a utility bill for your address, social security card and voter registration card. Truth. This is what I hafta show our DMV to get a new license to drive a damned car. And they’ll get around to mailing me the new one in 2 or 3 weeks.
Thanks trump.

4 Likes

Bereft of both conscience and humanity, the Guardians Of Predators’ governing can be summed up thusly:

1. Obstruct.
  2. Deflect.
  3. Rephrase.
  4. Repeat.

Remember when it was funny to think Shrubya was once rescued from the shower by the Secret Service because he’d finally read the instructions on the shampoo bottle? Yeah, me too.

I borrowed this pic and posted it. I apologize that I did not cite my source properly. Please deduct a 1/2 letter grade from my final grade.

1 Like

AYE!
Devil be damned
@castor_troy

As much as I hate donnie, I think I hate yertle more.

4 Likes

Really?
Mitch has to attack Obama… what is wrong with him?
Beginning to think that Mitch is a bit of a racist too.

In so many ways, I think Mitch McConnell is worse for the country than Trump.

4 Likes

He’s called Moscow Mitch McTurd-le for a reason.

1 Like

What a horrible person.

A curse on his household.

What about me, y’all are just going to leave me all alone in deep dark red North West Georgia surrounded by deplorables?

Yertle the turtle should take all this and stuff it up where the sun don’t shine!

and not to outdone … by himself …

he pulled this shit afterward ----

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/03/25/mitch-mcconnell-mueller-report.html

naw …nuttin’ in there that’ll hurt the GOP …

zero …zilch … nadda …

so you CAN’T SEE IT ! …

2 Likes

And one too many box turtles?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available