Discussion: In Letter To Trump, Zinke Cites 'Vicious,' 'Meritless' Attacks As Reason For Leaving

I’m looking forward to seeing HHS Secretary Nielsen squirm under the hot lights as she tries to explain why a 7-year old Guatemalan immigrant died in CBP custody of dehydration.

6 Likes

…AND the horse you rode in on…which was named “Tonto”, as you may recall. Such douchebaggery.

9 Likes

Yes, I am too and in a most deadly serious way. They better haul her ass up there quick quick after they are sworn in or else.

I’m just sick and I want the Democrats to get ahold of that situation.

@538liberal - the douchiest. Il Douchebag

4 Likes

It’s her fambly whut done it…

DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen Blames Migrant Girl’s Death in Border Patrol Custody on Her Family

3 Likes

Then you must know about this

7 Likes

Zinke loved the numbness that galloping Tonto brought to his junk.

1 Like

This doesn’t help much either.

9 Likes

“to some, truth no longer matters.”

I love how these guys always find a way to include a kernel of truth in their statements. Truth hasn’t mattered to this bunch for decades.

4 Likes

Surely this water is beyond its expiry date :confused:

1 Like

Zinke knows that he’s likely to be indicted at some point, and Trump will happily throw him to the wolves for a day or two of relief from his own investigtions.

Zinke may be the crookedest SEAL to hold office, but he clearly know when he’s being staked out for bait.

So the bastard is running.

2 Likes

Gotta love the headline…

Trump announces Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke is leaving — and brags he lasted ‘almost two years’

Schmucky the Gopher?

6 Likes

No I hadn’t heard about that yet. My husband read the paper so he probably knows. I’m glad.

1 Like

He’s literally the lyrics in a country song “A riding walking talking Teapot Dome”

3 Likes

Worst not-a-geologist ever.

7 Likes

Gee…I didn’t know SEALS could be such utter wimps.

In other news, Mulvaney has been tapped to run the Interior Department in between his other ‘jobs’.

1 Like

8 Likes

If there was no merit to the accusations, then why did Secretary Zinke feel the need to resign?
The truth would have either set him free or embarrassed him and Trump…
Trump’s expanded swamp just lost one of it’s biggest and terrible swamp monsters.

1 Like

Turn him over to the tribes for punishment. Scalping would be a good start.

1 Like

Aww, po’ Conservative Snowflake. So easily triggered.

Zinke says all allegations have been investigated thoroughly, and he writes that “in each matter the conclusion has been and always will be that I follow all rules and regulations.”

For someone supposedly as innocent as the pure driven snowflake, Zinke seems oddly eager to get out of DC before the Democrats get subpoena power.

6 Likes

Yep. The same people who coined the foul term “snowflakes” are the ultimate example of that term.

A case study in projection.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available