Discussion: In Letter To Trump, Zinke Cites 'Vicious,' 'Meritless' Attacks As Reason For Leaving

This is what he was aiming for but got stuck in traffic.

4 Likes

And don’t forget how the $250 teacher supply tax deductible HAD to be removed in the tax reform to save money for our country.

Has there ever been an administration so drenched in hypocrisy? (and a lot of other criminal things)

12 Likes

“I’m ready for my close up.” We The People never were.

1 Like

rAyn called it tax reform to make it more palatable , but moron being as ignorant as he is called it what it is, tax cuts, but fails to include “for the very rich.”

However, I’m hopeful that the new Democratic led House Ways and Means Committee will work to modify some of the tax cuts, er, reform.

2 Likes

That’s a National Park Service hat and what looks like a NPS hatband. The hat is worn by Forest Service and state troopers etc. but the hatbands are exclusive to the agency. The NPS is under the Interior Department but he is not in the NPS and should not be wearing a part of the NPS uniform. And one bit of the uniform is not supposed to be worn without the rest of it.

7 Likes

Well, that should put the fear of Dog in him! It’s well known that all members of the tRump mis-Administration strictly follow all rules and norms as they fleece and grift America. Especially uniform regulations!

2 Likes

10 Likes

We can only hope that with Zinke gone that the viscous and politically motivated attacks on our National monuments and the meritless and false claims regarding our public lands will be over.
But I doubt it.

1 Like

We’ll find out starting in January how vicious and meritless these attacks have been.

2 Likes

Good God, that’s audacity! Also, by the way, delusional behavior.

1 Like

How ironic. To some, the truth no longer matters. Yeah, your boss is a good example. What a piece of garbage - only the best!

1 Like

But enough about how Trump treated you.

1 Like

Dudley Do-wrong?

4 Likes

Yet again, another meritless, vicious attack :wink:

She won’t squirm over that. It would require some sense that these are real people and real children who are being mistreated, and she doesn’t seem to have any of that. She can be made to squirm, and it should be done, but we’re not going to see her experience any grief or remorse about a 7-year-old BROWN girl dying for lack of care on her watch.

3 Likes

Jesus – look at that smug smirk. I hope this guy’s own family get to hear what others think about what a heroic fucking job he’s doing.

2 Likes

“Zinke Cites ‘Vicious,’ ‘Meritless’ Attacks As Reason For Leaving”

Awww, poor whining baby.

Republican = whining baby.

Well, Rick Perry just moved up a slot in the order of succession to number 12. If Mnuchin would give up his Cabinet post he’d move up again to number 11. He’d still be just behind Ben Carson and just ahead of Betsy DeVos. So good company, lol.

“No walls will change our obligations to one another as human beings.”

4 Likes

That’s the kind of thing that makes him so compelling. That’s a simple statement but it means so much and when he says it you believe it.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available