Discussion: In Letter To Trump, Zinke Cites 'Vicious,' 'Meritless' Attacks As Reason For Leaving

Cry more, bitch.

21 Likes

Yes, he’s made a lot of vicious, meritless attacks on the agency he was sworn to lead.

30 Likes

Poor Widdle Ryan. Heat, kitchen, etc. All of Dumpty’s “people” are being exposed for the crooks that they are.

11 Likes

“for the crooks and cowards that they are.”

FIFY :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Humorless cranky egotist performs hilarious performance art - with no awareness of having done so.

Consider what he says about his “attackers” :

Zinke is citing what he calls “meritless and false claims” and says that “to some, truth no longer matters.”

and he concludes with this

Zinke says all allegations have been investigated thoroughly, and he writes that “in each matter the conclusion has been and always will be that I follow all rules and regulations.”

Ride off into the sunset. No doubt you will find a way to claw back into the limelight. Don’t worry, we’ll have the virtual rotten tomatoes ready for you.

7 Likes

I have been viciously attacked for serving the interests of the mining companies and taking care of my own desires. So unfair.

24 Likes

Commander Zinke is another one of our valiant, honorable and principled military men, that start whining when confronted about their acts of corruption.

13 Likes

“in each matter the conclusion has been and always will be that I follow all rules and regulations.”

…Probably because it’s a big problem in the Government that the Inspector Generals all report internally to the agency. So they’re literally investigating their own bosses when it’s the top of the food chain. Hard to say ‘no’ to the guy that controls your job.

1 Like

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke says in his resignation letter to President Donald Trump that “vicious and politically motivated attacks” on him and his family have “created an unfortunate distraction” in fulfilling the agency’s mission.
Zinke is citing what he calls “meritless and false claims” and says that “to some, truth no longer matters.”

He went on to say, “Boss,I was used to your usual vicious and politically motivated attacks on me, your series of unfortunate distractions, your meritless and false claims, and the neverending underbussing, but that last one, Zinke the Zhip, that really hurt.”

1 Like

If they were meritless and false then he should fight them. Trump only admires the fight his administration brings, Zinke whining about being a coward isn’t going to endear him to Trump or anyone else. Glad to see him slither away.

4 Likes

Don’t let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha asshole.

1 Like

Wait — I thought exposing Team Fat Nixon’s corruption and crimes was “entrapment”?

These guys need to get their talking points straight.

1 Like

Cry me a polluted river that’s nearly bone-dry and unsuitable habitat for endangered species because of corrupt water interests and is periodically flooded out with massive erosion damage because of climate change. But do it quietly, you big corrupt whiner. Happy job-hunting. Want my advice? Learn to live on not much money.

25 Likes

11 Likes
33 Likes

Oh, hell no.

2 Likes

I’ll have to agree with him in one respect. To some, the truth no longer matters, as he’s demonstrated in every moment he’s lead that agency.

6 Likes

Upon reading this, Hillary Clinton burst into laughter that went on for 20 minutes.

21 Likes

Huh, turns out Trump’s minions are the real victims here. I did nazi that coming.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available