Discussion: In Letter To Trump, Zinke Cites 'Vicious,' 'Meritless' Attacks As Reason For Leaving

Womp womp

18 Likes

Zinke’s final lies bleat out.

Will the ongoing investigations be stopped by his resignation?

If so, whatta coincidence!

2 Likes

Vicious, meritless tRumpkin whines as revolving exit door hits him in ass.

3 Likes

Jail outweighs indignation, though.

1 Like

“I, the face of your environmental policy rollbacks, am one of the many good people you kind sir so often speak about.”

7 Likes

“Now, excuse me while I cash-in on Federal land sales.”

8 Likes

Hey Drama Queen zinke! Hillary wants to explain to you what vicious and meritless attacks look like.

19 Likes

Ooh look. Another victim.

8 Likes

It’s raining witc…uh…victims! Yeah that’s it, victims.

13 Likes

He’s probably only going to need money for ramen noodles and cigarettes, where he’s going to wind up.

3 Likes

Reporter: You’re Ryan Zinke. You used to be in the Trump Cabinet. You used to be big!

Zinke: I am big. It’s the people that got small.

1 Like

Cry me a river Zinke, you foul deplorable failure of a human being.

These people come in as tough guy hit men to destroy the foundations of our country and whine and bitch like spoiled children when people stand up to them.

9 Likes

There is one thing the Trump Administration and GOP Congress really excel at: Whining. Such whining. All the time with the whining. That’s really what he meant when he said winning.

17 Likes

Imagine that Zinke really does have aspirations of running for President. Limitless and bottomless self-delusions.

1 Like

Poor widdle snowflake has a sads as door hits him on the way out.

Now for Dr. Ben and Cruella DeVos…NEXT!

Things are sure quiet over at Energy. I wonder if little Ricky has yet to locate the building?

6 Likes

I literally can not wait until he gets called before the House to testify about his administration of Interior, and all the shady deals and ways he has abused his position comes out. Should be great to watch him squirm, presuming he decides to show up and try to defend himself.

6 Likes

Buh-bye, Ryan, buh-bye!

5 Likes

$12,000 here, $25.000 there in taxpayer funded travel and meetings with donors, pretty soon it adds up to real money

9 Likes

Such a whiny ass titty baby. Prime example of the Peter Principle.

2 Likes

Rotfl!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available