Discussion: GOP Rep Likens FBI Probe Of Trump To A 'Coup': 'Absolutely Disgraceful'

2 Likes

A King of course–I knew it had to be either Steve or Peter.

13 Likes

And here I was, thinking Louie Gohmert was the stupidest member of congress.

14 Likes

Hey numbnutz…if you and your fellow caucus members are unwilling to look into something this obvious then SOMEONE has to do it.

We’re talking defending America from being played by a foreign enemy. Or at least that what you would have squealed like a stuck pig about when Obama was being presidential…

8 Likes

King is one of my ancestral names, with a long history of great Americans. These guys must be from a different branch. Sad.

4 Likes

This guy. All you have to do is look at that head, and that’s the whole story right there. Rectangular, like a canned ham with a hairpiece. Dude like this sits down next to you on a plane and you say “Here we go” and bury your face in the Skymall magazine for the whole flight, because somewhere between the fifth and seventh word he’ll start up about the liberal Democrats. Stupid, stupid man, always was, always will be.

31 Likes

Absolutely nothing, zero has come up involving President Trump.

It’s stunning the level of willful blindness it takes to say something like this. It’s the Republican version of Zen.

8 Likes

Gaetz was my getting my vote.

This guy’s just as crooked.

3 Likes

“The reason President Trump fired Comey was Comey refused to say that publicly, that the President was not under investigation.”

Except he was. Duh.
19 Likes

The initiation of the investigation may have been more about the day after the firing - meeting with senior Russian government agents, bragging that with a Comey out, the heat was off, sharing top secret information and compromising allied intelligence agents, all in the Oval Office, in the presence of Russian journalists, but not American journalists.

4 Likes

…And of course Trump’s comments to the Russian Ambassador a couple of days later that his firing of Comey took care of the Russia problem wouldn’t be reasonable for someone to think that something might be up…

10 Likes

Follow the money from King’s coffers to Russian mobsters in his district. QED.

3 Likes

If I were a republican congressman, I would let Trump defend himself. I would not like those ads about me defending “Benedict Arnold” Trump, showing up at my election.

3 Likes

In so many words, “the President should be above the law”

Lovely guy, Peter King.

6 Likes

He looks like he just sat on something squishy and warm but is not surprised.

Enjoying it.even.

3 Likes

We have only scratched the surface of the disgrace that is in the offing…

If the Dotard is on the campaign trail in 2020, the rallying cry won’t be “Lock him up” it will be “Hang the Bastard”…

3 Likes

Coup is good

2 Likes

Don’t forget that King defended the IRA claiming it was not a terrorist organization…

11 Likes

A two year coup? How lazy can you get?

16 Likes

The congressman represents a district in Long Island that has a fair number of law enforcement officials including FBI agents. I’m sure a good number of them really hate when he attacks these people.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available