Discussion: GOP Rep Likens FBI Probe Of Trump To A 'Coup': 'Absolutely Disgraceful'

That was my guess - except he’s always so over the top - that his name tends to end up in the headline.

@erik_t Exactly like that.

2 Likes

Logic eludes these guys.

4 Likes

FBI not following the protocol of IOKIYAR = Deep State

1 Like

"The reason President Trump fired Comey was Comey refused to say that publicly, that the President was not under investigation.

The reason for that was Comey didn’t want to contradict himself, if he was proven wrong.

Anyhow…

11 Likes

A coup d’ídiot?

17 Likes

Me: which one of them said…click…oh him.

1 Like

No, that’s hubris…

It’s willful blindness to believe it.

It’s journalistic malpractice to not call BS to his face. Or at least throw in a clip of one of King’s previous “If you have nothing to hide…” statements and ask for response.

3 Likes

Proverbs 6:6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise

1 Like

Goober is the most stupid, but both Kings are close runners-up.

King is an example of why Trump must be impeached ASAP, and indicted as appropriate based on Muller/FBI/Congressional investigations. Letting him go to full term – avoiding impeachment – is only providing cover for the Republican disease of which King is but an example.

3 Likes

Maybe if your Rethuglican House of Representatives had done some proper and Constitutional oversight an FBI investigation of this most criminal White House in history would not have been necessary.

2 Likes

Well if anybody still questions if the GOP will hang with Dump right over the cliff , Here is your answer…

"The reason President Trump fired Comey was Comey refused to say that publicly, that the President was not under investigation.”

Wait…what? I thought is was because of how he handled the Hillary Clinton investigation? Or was it because of “this Rush’er thing”? Or…? Or…?

I can’t keep track of the reasons anymore.

1 Like

If Trump’s secret one on ones with Putin isn’t a red flag with a hammer and cycle on it you must be a Republican.

Let’s see, cops should never investigate crimes or engage in counterintelligence. What a novel idea. You’ve got the gangster vote locked up buddy.

1 Like

Ah , Peter was the next in line to have a tantrum ( for Dumbo ) .

Hahahahaha…Been saved by SkyMall many times

2 Likes

It’s even worse than that. He’s saying that the president is beyond suspicion. He’s saying a Manchurian Candidate president running as a Republican, would be (or is?) 110% OK with him. That’s what’s truly scary.

2 Likes

Not to mention that he went on TV and told us all specifically that he fired him because it was time the Russia hoax was put to bed.

13 Likes

Only and when it’s fait accompli. What we have here is demi coup, which mean Trumpy only gets half of a Moscow Tower.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available