Discussion: Federal Judge Says Barr Stirring Concern About Mueller Report Redactions

Judge Sirica listened to the Nixon tapes to determine if they should be released. And, he released them. It appears that Walton is taking a lesson from Sirica.

27 Likes

Why didn’t the author also mention the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), which was also part of the lawsuit. EPIC brought the first FOIA for the Mueller Report. See https://www.epic.org/foia/doj/mueller-report/.

3 Likes

And so what will this Judge do if he determines the redactions undermine the full import or overall meaning of the Mueller Report?

The judge could order the release of the four summaries Mueller prepared that were fit for release to the public.

13 Likes

Is “exoneration” synonymous with induced enema?

Might be a good idea to get that Colonoscopy soon before the Roto Rooter arrives :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yet Walton said in court Tuesday that he may demand a copy of the unredacted report so that he can determine whether the redactions were made properly.

Ohhhhh…to be a fly on the wall when that happens…

6 Likes

So it comes to a showdown between Barr and Walton, a federal judge and a Bush appointee?

Some of this certainly explains Trump’s “love” for the Bushes, doesn’t it?

They’ve certainly been playing the long game from the start. Interesting, because no collusion.

4 Likes

This is quite the slap at Barr, with the Judge basically questioning Barr’s integrity and honesty.

If the Judge finds Barr inappropriately redacted the Report, the House Judiciary Committee should push for Barr’s impeachment.

24 Likes

I am hoping he does this AFTER the report is released Thursday. I would not like to see the trumptations use Judge Walton’s concerns as a reason to NOT release the report.

3 Likes

Assuming Clarence Thomas neither has relatives or has POC as friends…

"Oh… But…but…have I heard about people sent to the East?..is that what people are referring to?

Huh?

But those people were just agitators…I thought about moving to the States but I have been assured by people very close to the Fuhrer that this difficult time will blow over quickly"’

They would come for you too, Uncle Thomas.

Top-Down-Lawlessness means
Top-Down-Lawlessness

1 Like

This is good news. After Thursday’s release of Mr. Barr’s Color-Coded Misdirection Coverup, Republican Judge Walton should require the release of Republican Mueller’s summaries written for the public at large. That will establish a firm toe-hold in the public’s mind that there is some really bad shit going on with Trump and the GOP and will serve to increase the demands that the whole report be released to Congressional committees and the members on them who are authorized, as members of a co-equal branch of government, to view these types of materials. We’ll proceed from there.

11 Likes

With no apologies to AG Barr, his is himself the hind end of the camel.

3 Likes

Agreed, “Individual A”, “Company B” is appropriate…

That’s why they bought thg he Supreme Court early…

I keep thinking of those third party unindicted folks that Barr wants to protect, and I say screw 'em. Because when I hear 3rd party unindicted I think of this guy.

And how many times will he put his hand on a Russian stove before he learns he’s an idiot?

8 Likes

More like a Trump Hump…

2 Likes

But the law works partly by precedent. A bad decision in one case can ruin lives in subsequent cases.

4 Likes

Let’s get it out in the open. Barr is a corrupt Trump tool. At the risk of pointing out the obvious, let’s look at Tommie Smith deciding to run the 400 meters by running half the oval and then cutting across the field, returning to the oval about 20 meters from the finish line.

He would certainly finish first. By a TON.

Illegal??? Oh…!!! There’s that!! The Mueller Report should go to Congress… There is THAT

What is it about being an old white man in a suit which makes cheating, lying and breaking the Law all right?

Anyone?

7 Likes

Now whatever will happen to the AKC Westminister dog show without judges?

4 Likes

the released report should carry an accurate title, like the Barr Report, or the King Trump version of the Mueller Report, anything but the Mueller Report

7 Likes

A beautiful dream- with no hope of coming true.

I am so depressed.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available