Discussion: Experts Tie Massage Parlor Mogul To Chinese Government

Usually they ask first if you want to try it.

3 Likes

Well that would be civilized!

3 Likes

Hahahaā€¦reminds me of this episodeā€¦

3 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

Be certain that every Chinese overseas entity is a front for Chinese intel.
I mean every damned one of them.

9 Likes

A razor sharp observation.

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a happy ending in this somewhereā€¦

6 Likes

And letā€™s not forget the Communist Party was a legal entity in the US in the 1930s.

2 Likes

They live for that.

3 Likes

While the ā€œexpertsā€ play games, these people continue to do what they do with no danger of having their asses thrown out.

5 Likes

Did any nation miss out on owning a piece of shithead pie? Myanmar?

3 Likes

Wait wait waitā€¦I thought the general consensus was that Miss Lindsey was usually the one performing the humdinger, not receiving itā€¦

3 Likes

Russia owns the Drumpfster Fire, China wants a piece too.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think they even try to lure Dems. They go after them with dirty tricks like Al Franken, but with all of these folks being caughtā€¦I havenā€™t heard one whiff of a Dem problem.

The Chinese and Russians KNOW the only people to go after are Rs.
Come to think of it, I havenā€™t heard one Dem say they were approachedā€¦and Ds would most likely speak up.
Rs have been compromised by the truckload, but we hear NOTHING about who was approached or that someone tried or did get dirt on them and goes public. Not one have I heard of. That really tells you something. Not one of these people blew the whistle, asked for help, wore a wire, they went STRAIGHT to Treason without batting an eye.

Much like Chumpā€™s campaign. Not one person said a single word about what was going on or reported the illicit contacts and approaches.

18 Likes

Magnate? Mogul?

Sheā€™s not even that. Most generously, sheā€™s a businesswoman. Personally, I think sheā€™s a pimp whoā€™s graduated to the huge time.

5 Likes

Great Post:

The GOP is dirty, bent, compromised, whatever you wanna call it. Furthermore, once exposed, contrition is the last emotion they would feel. Rather indignation for being bothered with the Rule of Law or propriety.

They are immune to shame. This is their time to take the govt.

All Hands On Deck

4 Likes

Thanks! Yes they actually seem to switch allegiance. Hence the Tshirts I would rather be a Russian than a Democrat. Their idiot voters wear the Tshirt, but folks like Chump, Stone, Manafort, Nunes, Flynn and all the smaller chumps like Broidy, Cohem, Giuliani, Prince, and a million other grifters say it in their own way. Not with a Tshirt, but you hear them griping about how they were treated and about our govt. and the Compromised Senators took a trip to Russia and before you know itā€¦these folks seem to have truly gone to hating our country and sympathizing with their new abusers.

9 Likes

If you dig up a connection between her and Lindsey Graham you may solve a big problem.

2 Likes

Looks like trump did some colluding with the chineseā€¦

4 Likes

If this goes the way I hope it does, this is as good as an indictment, my friend.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available