And to Trump and the GOP.

Handjobs for handouts.

6 Likes
10 Likes

The Mar-al-Tuggo Madam.

7 Likes

Now served with TWO tugs!

5 Likes

Yeah I am surprised of the of perceptiveness of those two women, who would have though that Trump is an amoral narcissist. It’s not like 30 years ago some cartoonist was making fun of those defects…

21 Likes

See above. Occam Himself hath spoken.

3 Likes

Ah, good old Larry Craig! It seems like only yesterday that I first heard the phrase “wide stance”.

Misty, water-colored memories…

15 Likes

Color me shocked!

4 Likes

Well, last week, he did start offering a splash of Kompromat No. 5 instead of the usual assortment of Polo, Nautica and Tommy colognes…hmmmmmmm…

6 Likes

Is all of this leading us to an active Chinese intel operation with all the trappings? Just what is her role in that operation? Is someone on her staff the real head of the snake? Is the US intelligence community doing something about it? How many more connections are going to become apparent?

8 Likes

It wasn’t just Republicans blathering on about Hillary’s emails, it was mostly the New York f***king Times with all their silly clouds and shadows stories.

20 Likes

But I’m the victim here.

4 Likes

Good ol’ “Wide Stance!”

4 Likes

And incredibly destructive stories. The NYT got Clinton deranged starting with Whitewater and the poor things have never recovered. Sad.

10 Likes

“China, if you’re listening, …”

17 Likes

Watch for the argument that trump couldn’t have been colluding with russia because he was too busy colluding with china and the saudis. Because if you’re corruptly in bed with everyone that makes it OK again.

17 Likes

Remember how the right told us FDR’s govnt was full of commie agents? “McCarthy was right, god damn it” was the mantra.

I don’t have the slightest doubt Russian & Chinese agents have access to the Trump WH with express or implied permission.

24 Likes

That massage to Ms. Lindsey must be a real humdinger to watch.

8 Likes

When Karl Lagerfeld died a few weeks ago I remembered taking a shortcut through a deparment store in Boston a million years ago.

I was in a hurry, I don’t remember why. There was this swank lady in a black dress in the aisle a head of me. She turned around and sprayed me with cologne. “Photo…by Lagerfeld” she crooned.

Great. Now I stink like “Photo…by Lagerfeld.” I smelled like a magazine. Mace would have shocked me less. Who does that??

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available