Discussion: Experts Tie Massage Parlor Mogul To Chinese Government

2 Likes

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck Occam suggests it is most likely not a peacock/turkey hybrid.

43 Likes

Imagine that! A business with ties to the Chinese Government operating inside the President’s palace at Mar-A-Lago.

48 Likes

With all the concern about compromat by the Russians, I’m sure there’s absolutely no chance that the Chinese government would have any interest in sexually compromising footage of wealthy and/or connected American men.

37 Likes

“It’s clear from Yang’s own public profile and from those who know her that she spent time cultivating links with Republican officials, in part through Mar-a-Lago.”

So the Chinese are blackmailing the GOP through massage-parlor videos.

And the Russians are blackmailing the GOP through NRA-laundered campaign contributions.

I guess the only part of the GOP that isn’t a wholly-owned subsidiary of hostile foreign power is the Senate men’s room attendant – and, frankly, I’m not too sure of him lately…

75 Likes

She gets these guys tickets to Mar a Lago, they meet The Rump, book a rub and tug at Yang’s though the resort concierge, and next week Ivanka has a patent on crappy shoes that make your wife’s ankles look fat.

40 Likes

These “massage parlors” would have been ideal places to collect kompromat on whatever power and money brokers came by for a happy ending or other photogenic event. Blackmail is a potent inducement for toeing the line and keeping quiet about conspiracies, not just for getting money and favors from the ones being blackmailed. Both the Chinese government and the Trump regime have strong motivations for using such means – the carrot and the stick work best in combination. And those parlors were so conveniently close to Mar-a-Lago! I wonder if anyone is looking into the blackmail angle of this.

15 Likes

11 Likes

Ghoulsie just used him as a throwin on an arms deal in the baltics.

6 Likes

Man, now even the handjobs come from China…

54 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

*** :smirk: In other news, water remains alarmingly wet.***

19 Likes

And the GOP Senate is in a helluva lot of TRUBBLE

8 Likes

What does Occam have to say about a peakeyduc?

5 Likes

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja Sure looks that way.

3 Likes

It’s a tugducken of corruption.

20 Likes

“Mar-a-Lago hobnobber and massage parlor magnate …”

Nice.

But, how about “Mar-a-Lago hobnobber and nob-bobber …”?

19 Likes

Whatever the purpose, it’s clear that she was trying to massage those in power in the US government.

13 Likes

A piece of big, beautiful chocolate cake is not the only thing you can get at Mar-a-Lago these days.

7 Likes

Between Yang and Maria Butina, it’s clear foreign intelligence services view Trump, the Republicans and their supporters as rubes ripe for the taking, through their sheer greed, amorality, and lack of patriotism.

And to think, we had to hear Republicans blather on about Hillary’s e-mails for the better part of two years as a threat to national security. Just maddening.

41 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available