Discussion: Experts Tie Massage Parlor Mogul To Chinese Government

Very apt! As someone not given to wearing smells, the whole enterprise escapes me. I heard a guy say the other day on a finance podcast that Coco Channel said she sold “Hope in a bottle.” Hmmmmmm…

Btw Conan’s podcast this week is an interview with Lisa Kudrow and it’s great. Very funny when they talk about Matt Leblanc, who sounds like a great guy. (Just skip through all the stuff that’s not the interview.)

https://www.earwolf.com/episode/lisa-kudrow-2/

2 Likes

I’ve had it happen to me at Neiman Marcus.

2 Likes

It’s what bugs must feel like.

3 Likes

Or as the old Chinese proverb goes: Build it and they will come.

3 Likes

!!

1 Like

In a sense, it would be surprising if the Chinese did not reach out to Trump’s entourage and the Mar-a-lago crowd. Guanxi, is the system of informal business relationships through which China works. Remember, Trump basically is doing his presidentin’ business while in DC and mostly his own business when he is out of town, away from scrutiny. That’s where you would want your guanxi to work its magic.

5 Likes

In other news

Serial criminal Jacob Wohl stole the picture of a Minessottan realtor to create a fake Twitter account to claim he got death threats.

4 Likes

I think Trump is the ultimate turducken.
He’s a Russaudinese (White Supremacist).

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a Peking Duck?

3 Likes

Avenatti still has his uses. Lots of side messes that could use a little pursuit.

6 Likes

“illicit technology transfer": Isn’t this the number one thing any tariffs on China should be focused on? The resident is such a friggin’ idiot and a fraud.

1 Like

Speaking of filthy rich friends of PP …

A sandwich shop in Syracuse is getting flack for naming a sandwich after Robert Kraft after his massage parlor bust.

Pulled pork.

12 Likes

Interesting that BLOTUS is likely an agent or asset of the Russians and the Chinese. He’s very clearly been compromised.

3 Likes

Democrats (including TPM) trying to prove they are even more after Communist China than Trump and his Cold Warriors. No surprise.

Can we stop calling it a “massage parlor” yet and call it what it was?

2 Likes

They do now.

1 Like

I thought I had seen all of Monty Python. Had not seen this one.
Nearly peed my pants.

2 Likes

Massage Parlor Mogul, how about human trafficking agent. And Hunan trafficking for prostitution usually involves under aged girls. To me this is a worse crime than her China connection. She doesn’t appear to be bright enough to be a good spy.

5 Likes

Most likely by way of a convenient app on their phones. Trumpski has been happy to let everyone obsess on his Russian scandals as cover for his more serious selling out to the Chinese and Saudis.

1 Like

So, the Chinese government, Mr Trump, and sleazy strip mall sex. Hmm. I think we want to know more. Remember the old saw, “You couldn’t make this up?” If a writer put that in a story, his agent would send him back to his word processor to write something more credible. But we still want to know more.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available