Discussion: Conway Falsely Says 'Congress Has To Act' To End Family Separation Crisis At Border

“I saw a headline that breathlessly screamed as much and I object to that very forcefully.”

IOW, “This issue is really starting to hurt us, please make it stop!”

2 Likes

His emotional instability, his craziness, is something too overwhelming for amateurs to make sense of. But he became a name when The Art of The Deal dropped. It was ghostwritten, the ghostwriter regrets doing it and owes us all an apology but he’s since explained in great deal how disengaged from the entire process DJT was.

3 Likes

MS-13 started on the streets of LA when kids who felt they had no future banded together. So did Calle Nueve, the Crips, and the Bloods. ISIS started in the prisons of Baghdad when captured and tortured men felt they had no fair chance. I wonder, when I see films of many young boys/men being herded around in a prison atmosphere, what kind of gangs are being born.

7 Likes

Vile human.

4 Likes

And he doesn’t get to see Ivanka. Ever.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah like Mengele knew.

No he didn’t.

That blames the victims, George - Mengele was in essence saying: Look what you made us do to you.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Axis Kelly rides again.
(Or is that “Axis Anne”?)
Even Sarah Sanders had a breaking point.

2 Likes

This was exactly my thought. And the thought that came, unbidden, on the heels of that one was that the monsters currently running our government probably welcome that possibility: more scary browns mean more “messaging” weapons in the campaign to keep any more browns out of the country. Horrifyingly, for these monsters, it’s far from implausible.

2 Likes

Mengele was expressing the power of mass denial.

Trump’s supporters are his victims, as well as the rest of of the world. And the more evil Trump does, the more he is able to get away with it. All legal and all Constitutional.

This from Eric Alterman:

“The scale of the Trump threat is beyond our journalistic resources to expose it, much less thwart it. What’s more, Trump’s genius for distraction, self-pity, and entertaining idiocy succeeds not only in normalizing his psychopathic behavior and malevolent prejudices but also in hiding the fact that institutions that protect our freedom and democratic rights are teetering beneath a ferocious assault. We fiddle; they burn.”

2 Likes

Paging Sam Bee… Paging Sam Bee…
Feckless C**t making the rounds on the talk shows

1 Like

Like Trump, she laid the responsibility for the separation of families at the border — a new policy declared in an April memo from Attorney General Jeff Sessions and subsequently detailed in speeches by him early the next month — at the feet of congressional Democrats.

1. It takes a majority in the House and 60 votes in the Senate and then a presidential signature to enact a law. Conway should know this by now.
  2. Democrats are the minority party on both chambers hence they cannot pass laws by themselves. Conway should know this by now.
    3.The zero tolerance policy (I call it the intolerance policy) was concocted by Stephen Miller, Jeff Sessions and donald trump. Therefore the blame lays with them personally.

It is a policy Sessions under direction by trump told ICE and the Border Patrol to carry out. Separate kids from parents and thereby be able to call the kids “unaccompanied” even though their parent may be close by. Then put the children in cages or a tent compound in the Texas desert heat. If this were done here in Tucson a kid could easily succumb to heat stroke and die within hours. Heat in excess of 110° is not uncommon here.
The Obama policy was to keep families together
The trump policy is separation with the intent to inflict pain and long term harm.
To support trump axiomatically means to be supporting cruelty and bigotry.
And then we come to the Russia investigation with its cesspool of criminality, corruption, and general abject incompetence and epic stupidity.

4 Likes

She isn’t lying. Congress has to act because Trump won’t. He is out of control, a dictator, whom no one in the Republican leadership will stop.

You give him entirely too much power, control and credit. Ditto his handful of fanatic idiot followers.

But mainly I wouldn’t post a picture and quote of that monster Mengele, for any reason.

7 Likes

A giant, lyin’ sack of caca is Kellyskank!

3 Likes

Who would have imagined we would have the crypt keeper Conway and Dracula Miller as advisers in the WH!? Fortunately the Conway children have a reasonable father and Miller hasn’t sired any children and his prospects still remain bleek. Unless there is still an Axis Sally around.

1 Like

I lasted a minute, found there was no FF function and just shut it off.
With Conway you don’t need John Nada glasses to see what she is.

The LA Times seems to be telling it like it is, not sugar-coating what is happening. And the new owner who takes over tomorrow had a full page commentary today about what a newspaper is, fake news is pernicious.

6 Likes

OMG. That’s pathetic.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available