Discussion: Conway Falsely Says 'Congress Has To Act' To End Family Separation Crisis At Border

8 Likes

Great job @matt_shuham.

38 Likes

I can’t bear to watch a moment of this.

I can only hope it has finally reached the tipping point where giving her space to drown in her own absurdity turns people away from the Abuser in Chief rather than making them hug him tighter.

That tipping point does exist, right?

41 Likes

Donald Trump didn’t care about his own children when they were young, except how sexy his young Ivanka was becoming.

Why would he care about anybody else’s kids?

29 Likes

Why don’t we ask Mr. George Conway for some legal clarification on this issue?

30 Likes

Kellyanne is back to the board, lying again!

Sure her distant hubby has a different perspective on this matter than she does.

9 Likes

“…some lawyers and activists have described a Kafkaesque nightmare…”

"America awoke one morning to find itself transformed into a giant cockroach.”

72 Likes

Well, impeaching the keebler orphanator would be in congress’ purview.

5 Likes

A vile human being, and I am being kind.

17 Likes

And here is exactly why it is absolutely, positively, and irrefutably useless to argue with these people. Facts mean absolutely, positively and irrefutably nothing to these people. The entire cult is equally afflicted. The Left, the Progressives and what’s left of the reasonable GOP need to cut these morons off at the knee and relegate them to the dustbin of history.

I applaud Todd for trying when, in the past, he would have let this go and changed the topic to the Kardashians saying that Kim will be the next President.

35 Likes

Nothing like holding children hostage to get what you want. Works every time.

20 Likes

It’s not hostage taking, it’s deal making. Clinton’s “definition of is” is such an amateur moment compared to these con masters. Kellyanne: “By the way, have I mentioned the great deal the president* got from NK? And THREE hostages released! We know how to deal for hostages!” Why they don’t burst into massive flames I don’t understand…

7 Likes

Obama’s fault…

2 Likes

It is still unclear to me why any serious journalist would want to interview Ms Conway given her unbroken record of falsehoods but at least they are doing a bit of real-time fact-checking now so I guess that’s a good thing; more or less.

PS: Good headline and lede; thank you TPM.

26 Likes

The only mainstream media I really pay attention to is npr, but ever since Friday they’ve been openly calling out Trump and the administration for lying. I can’t really recall ever hearing a news headline blaring that the president spoke “falsely.”

14 Likes

Well, when you have to break the glass and pull out Kelly Ann as the last thing at the bottom of the barrel, your narrative may be full of crap.

Horrible as it is, I am enjoying watching them change up their story almost by the minute.

13 Likes

O Bazinga! That probably wins the internet forever and ever.

11 Likes

It would be fun to see an interviewer sit down with her, thank her for her time and then say “Okay, now I know you are going to lie through your teeth. Do you want to continue?”

8 Likes

When neo-Nazis are “very fine people,” an actual Nazi (Gorka) worked for the WH for a time and a wannabe Nazi (Miller) has been there from the beginning, it only takes a few racist enablers (Sessions, Kelly) and presto, children are separated from their parents.

19 Likes

It most definitely does not. We have long passed the point where those who’s fortunes are tied to Trump will live and die with him. His base loves this. He’s psychologically torturing brown people. It’s what they voted for.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available