Discussion: Christie Says 'Now Is Not The Right Time' To Be Trump's Chief Of Staff

And yet they’re so bad at it!

6 Likes

The danger for trump is that there wont be anything left on the plate when he is done tasting.

3 Likes

And Trump making fat jokes about Christie was a 2016 ‘hit’.

5 Likes

Me too and I am only 1/3 in

3 Likes

Now that George Papadopoulos is back on the street maybe he’d be interested in a gig for few weeks.

5 Likes

One would think Scaramucci would do it in a heartbeat.

8 Likes

I am not sure that you are allowed to use the word “honest” in a thread related in any way to Trump… :flushed: It might confuse people…

3 Likes

Mi scusi! I’ll have to watch that.

2 Likes

Just updating JFK’s Profiles in Courage, “Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country will do for your career.”

1 Like

After reading this, I can envision my grandmother saying:

Be nice to people on your way up, so they may be nice to you on your way down.

Or

Don’t spit in the sky, it always falls on your face.

4 Likes

True, very true.

2 Likes

Short answer (I gotta catch the ‘el’): if this rejection does hurt Trump’s feelings, then he needs to be reminded that Christie was the one who fell for Trump and not vice versa.

3 Likes

Would Scaramucci’s desire for the limelight exceed his desire not to go to jail? My guess is that he would not last two weeks in the job.

4 Likes

Seeing how Trump and Christie’s 2016 relationship started with Christie beating down Rubio, has anyone asked Rubio yet?

3 Likes

Wow…the Pork Chop tied around trumps neck during the meeting didnt work…

6 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know - I guess we’d just have to see what happened if he was asked but he won’t be asked.

2 Likes

Rubio has the job he wants, posting bible verses on Twitter.

3 Likes

Has Meadows taken himself out of the running? I thought he was the only person who publicly declared he wanted it?

2 Likes

trump took him out days ago.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available