Discussion: Christie Says 'Now Is Not The Right Time' To Be Trump's Chief Of Staff

1 Like

Rats/Ship…

9 Likes

Christie was not offered the job, took himself out of running.

He didn’t ask you to be !

6 Likes

I just said yesterday how delicious it would be if Christie turned it down.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

27 Likes

I know… this is pretty damn funny.

8 Likes

It’s hilarious. And the most obvious tell yet - no sir, I do not want to get thrown into the swamp - it’s about to catch fire.

:joy:

20 Likes

Ugh. Seeing the traffic groundhog means traffic congestion this weekend.

6 Likes

“I’m going to wait to see if he gets work-release,” he added.

ETA Rick Wilson is rooting for the Newt. He says it will be the mother of all disasters. He may be right.

18 Likes

Awwwww… I am disappoint. I was so looking forward to him serving up Kushner on a kaiser roll.

6 Likes

That was my exact response as well.

9 Likes

No one wants this job. Even the bottom of the barrel has beens are saying no thanks. How many is it now -Santorum, Christie, Nick Ayers…has Newt declined yet?

14 Likes

He’ll end up giving it to Jared since he’s the only one dumb enough to take it.

21 Likes

He did took himslef out, right after JarJar Kushner came in and pissed on his back.

3 Likes

Tune in tomrrow for another episode of “As the Stomach Turns”.

14 Likes

Translated

The Cowboys in the playoffs > dealing with Trump and Kushner.

7 Likes

As posted elsewhere here:

Christie would have a brighter future if he hired himself out to a Japanese whaling vessel to be used as a lure…

7 Likes

I thought it was called Who Wants To Be COS.

6 Likes

Btw, it s a pretty broad statement “Now is not the Right Time” to be Donalds CoS …Not exacly an endorsement of the WH.

12 Likes

Whoever takes this CoS job is got to be one rough riding son of a bitch. It’s very likely the person in that position will be the CoS that deals with the Trump melt down. Trump’s in big trouble. He might survive it but smart money says he won’t. The next CoS will have to take that gamble. Considering the odds I doubt many folks will consider it. Best just pick the dumb kid and get it over with.

10 Likes

That was Days of Our Lies.

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available