Discussion: Bundy Bodyguard Fluffy Unicorn Arrested in Arizona

Within 3 hours of being picked up, I bet he had already spilled every name, address, and telephone number of everyone he could think of, in order to save his own ass.

2 Likes

Iā€™m afraid the issue is that theyā€™re basically too afraid to put their manhood where their mouths are. So they spout off on the internet and get each other all riled up. Big talkers. Liars about military service. Pretend heroes. Tough to be a successful white man, I guess.

Of course, easy to blame everybody and the government for their failings. I keep saying I feel sorry for these guys.

And if they think they have it tough, imagine how black men feel. These ā€œpatriotsā€ canā€™t even display an ounce of understanding for anyone else.

4 Likes

ā€œWell, thereā€™s velveteen beaver, flannel jackrabbit, silky mooseā€¦ā€

5 Likes

Also too fat and nowhere near limber enough.

9 Likes

Spoils of warā€¦isnā€™t that looting?

Hereā€™s some added detail:

Seems ā€œfluffyā€ has a Buddha tattooed on his ample belly. and so his other name around the refuge was ā€œBuddha Bearā€
Multiple DUIā€™s, shoplifting and other arrests on his record. Seems Cliven and Ammon surround themselves with quality people. (snicker). And of course who can forget little Jon Ritzheimer and his Islamophobia and his oh so snark worthy anti-presents meltdown.

4 Likes

Itā€™s called ā€œprojectionā€

2 Likes

ā€œCavalier was a tattoo artist with a few DUIs on the record.ā€

Now thereā€™s a man with a plan that any father would like his daughter mixed up with.

5 Likes

I bet he offered to give everyone a commemorative tattoo, with some special pseudo-military design.

1 Like

With apologies to people with his last name who are actually rationalā€¦ I suppose this is what comes of having a ā€œCavalierā€ attitude.

1 Like

Itā€™s called being a pathetic whiner because life didnā€™t give you something for nothing.

3 Likes

These clowns have no honor.

They exist to dupe people into believing they are something they can never be.

3 Likes

It really annoys me when people like this Cavalier fellow claim to be veterans but arenā€™t. Actual veterans have gone thru a lot in their service and deserve respect. Fakers deserve to be mocked.

12 Likes

Now the yahoos have lost 2 vehicles + dearest Fluffy + the driver Medenbach. ā€œA tow company hauled away the van from the store parking lot as a state trooper drove away the pickup.ā€ Must be irksome! Send 'em off another ā€œsnackā€ shipment of handy dildos!

9 Likes

Bwahahahaha!

1 Like

No, just fluffed.

1 Like

ORā€¦All Horn and no fluff???

About a week or two ago, when this guyā€™s nickname first surfaced, I jokingly suggested that at some point scanner traffic might include:

All units, Fluffy Unicorn is down! I repeat Fluffy Unicorn is down!

5 Likes

I heard My Little Pony Express is the next one to go down in Albuquerque.

3 Likes

So what happens if they arrest him, book him and then when released he goes right back to the preserve? Not quite sure what would stop him if all the rest of the yeehawdists are there eating twizlers and diet dr. pepper.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available