Discussion: Bundy Bodyguard Fluffy Unicorn Arrested in Arizona

Discussion for article #244767

2 Likes

Grifters all.

I’d be interested to see how many of those big shiny belt buckles were obtained from an actual rodeo vs. the local boot shop.

5 Likes

Well with a name like “Fluffy Unicorn” he will be very popular in jail.

27 Likes

So…more like Simper Fifi…than Semper Fi…

39 Likes

Fluffy Unicorn. He must have been a bad ass Brony!

10 Likes

Mail order, and made in China.

2 Likes

“You’ll never take me alive, Coppers. Nobody pushes Fluffy Unicorn around.”

27 Likes

This might be the plan, let the idiots come and go as they please and pick them off safely, one by one.

14 Likes

Just standard western sociopaths.

2 Likes

I had the same thought. Comb their records for outstanding warrants and other “unrelated” charges so that it does not cause them to panic up in Oregon. These idiots need to be brought to justice, serve time and pay restitution - every cent that the government had to spend dealing with them. When they don’t pay, lien the heck out of their property and, when they default, seize the asset and add the Bundy ranch to some federal park. That would be justice.

22 Likes

He’s sure gonna get his unicorn fluffed in prison…

3 Likes

One down, a couple dozen more to go.
And just wait for the whining to commence when it’s Ritzheimer’s turn.

12 Likes

But that would ruin some people’s hope that the Feds will kill all of them. Of course, the Bundy idiots would become martyrs, Fluffy Bunny among them, thus giving all wannabe-action-movie-hero rightwingers a major hard on.

2 Likes

Cavalier had been masquerading at the compound as a former marine, but a Daily Mail story set that record straight. Instead of serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, Cavalier was a tattoo artist with a few DUIs on the record.

Bbbbbuuuttt…The Donald says if you “…feel like you served in the military”…well, it’s the same thing. Donald said he felt like he was in the military and so he was! So Cavalier really was in the Marines, huh?

12 Likes

the name is Fluffy Unicorn, not Fluffy Bunny because the initials F.B. don’t mean as much as F.U. !

9 Likes

Maybe these idiots are auditioning for a “reality” show. We could call it PSYCHO.

6 Likes

Fluffy Unicorn, I hardly knew ya.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Good point! I got confused, though, I think because I’m a children’s artist and fluffy bunnies are one of my favorite things to draw.

I wonder if he has a tattoo of a Fluffy Unicorn?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available