Discussion: Anti-Muslim Activist: Hackers Created GoFundMe Page, 'Ruined My Life'

Oh, waa, waa waa. Can I call you a wa-bulance?!

Nor desired!

I have to say that if this was 10 Mil that would have gone to GOP chuckle-heads I hope he gets to that goal. For every conservative-on-conservative scam there is less in the pot for political damage. Donā€™t highlight it ā€¦ help it along by ignoring it. Let nature take itā€™s course. Geller is the real villain here ā€¦ let her run these freak shows down the block from her house.

2 Likes

He is really, really concerned about his family. And he also was the one who put them at risk, and says he expected to die at the rally. Iā€™m not sure how he can hold those two things to be true at the same time.

pretty fucking whiny for a Marine

2 Likes

thatā€™s what I say all the time about people who give to grifters like Beck or Palin. Please, give them all your monies you dipshits.

Has a tattoo across his chest that says ā€˜Hard Knock Lifeā€™,
but canā€™t hack a hard knock when it comes and then blames teh hackers.
Heā€™s all tattoo and no buck-up.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. He is stupid personified. This is what the Marines are calling their own? Pathetic.

1 Like

Aw. We should send him a nice fruit basket.

The important takeaway that Jon Ritzheimer wants everyone to understand is that Jon Ritzheimer is the real victim here.

The media, liberals, Muslims God only knows who else have all come together to ruin his life.

His own actions had absolutely nothing to do with his, and his families, recent misfortune.

Got it?

3 Likes

I donā€™t believe that Ritzheimer expected to die at his rally. I think he has problems of the mental kind for sure. Whether he grew up with those problems or picked them up in the service, I canā€™t say. I hope he finds help before his problems become Americaā€™s problems. Otoh, it may be that his life is now foreshortened to the point it wonā€™t matter about his problems.

1 Like

or maybe heā€™s just another dumb fucking Fox News brainwashed right wing dipshit brimming over with hatred for anybody not exactly like him, and he thought heā€™d hatched a brilliant plan to hop on the wingnut welfare gravy train.

Looks like someone canā€™t handle the consequences of his ā€œfree speechā€.

What a shameā€¦and he didnā€™t even get martyred, to boot.

The Greatest Republican of all Time!

1 Like

The poor Marines. That tattoo alone is a deal-breaker.

1 Like

Yep, this is one of those guys that goes out and shoots innocent people and then shoots himself so he goes out famous. His ā€œteam of lawyersā€ he is assembling can explain it to those who donā€™t know how this guy is really a ticking time bomb.

Crybaby did this to himself. What did you expect? Chickens meet roost.

Friend ,your life was ruined long ago and it had nothing to do with hackers. Maybe try taking some responsibility for your life rather than blaming others for your misfortune.

Itā€™s bad enough heā€™s a loudmouth, chickenshit bigot, but thereā€™s no excuse for making vertical videos.

1 Like

Awesome! Think of what Jon Stewart could do with clips from that whining rant.

1 Like