Discussion: Anti-Muslim Activist: Hackers Created GoFundMe Page, 'Ruined My Life'

The guy can’t maintain a coherent thought from one sentence to the next

1 Like

Look at that tattoo…he’s an “ANNIE” fan…how sweet.
Lived in a fantasy, got slammed upside the head with the real.

Yes, consequently I expect his hat in the Republican ring any day now.

1 Like

He risks the lives of those Marines still there regarding possible retaliation for starters.
I know about the Third Light Armored, the two attempts in Fallujah etc. Does he?
Another one who was too young at the time to know “W” sent us there,ostensibly to 'liberate" the populace (in Sadam’s case from a tyrant WE put in) but nonetheless we were supposed to be, according to that well known humanitarian Dick"the dick" Cheney, there out of concern for that Muslim populace.
Welcome Home Brother by the way, I was over Cambodia in my “Huey” while Nixon was telling my parents I wasn’t there.

These ARE the kinds of people the feds should be looking at…not Quakers.

Everyone on earth has ruined your life…isn’t that how narcissists roll?

First, it was the muslims, now it’s the hackers.

What’s next? Mom spank you? (my opinion, she didn’t hit you hard enough!)

Hopefully all his whining is fake and just an attempt to get more sympathy and cash and not signs of someone that in mentally unstable, causing his family stress and pushing him to do something that could hurt them or others.

It would be fun if someone would ask this guy 4 or 5 basic questions about Islam say from a intro to world religions class. My money is on this dolt not knowing that Muslims are practitioners of Islam, how old Islam is or other super basic concepts. His knowledge on all religions is probably: “dark skinned people bad, Jesus Christ, Budweiser, Murrika, we kicked butt in I-Ran.”

The Stupid People keep forgetting that Freedom of Speech also comes with Freedom to Enjoy the Consequences of What You Say. He chose to speak out about something that was certain to raise the ire of some people, and not just Muslims. Now he’s reaping the harvest of what he sowed…and he doesn’t seem to enjoy it any more. Ummm…tough luck, buddy. Maybe next time you’ll consider the price that comes with choosing to be offensive.

1 Like

Funny how the 1st amendment wankers demand that they exercise their 1st amendment rights but play the victim card when faced with the repercussions of doing so.

1 Like

“I went there that night with a gun on my hip, fully thinking that I was going to die, that a terrorist was going to try to kill me for exercising my First Amendment,” he said.

And then I’d take out ol’ Fire Eater (that’s mah gun’s name) and BLAM! I’d just BLAM! BLAM BLAM!! that terrorist straight to hell! And then Wendy down at Hooters would be all over me, instead of being all “leave me alone” this and “restraining order” that…

The word prick comes to mind real easily.

2 Likes

He wanted his hate rally to be on national stage. He’s obviously too immature and unintelligent to understand he’s unleashed. Well, welcome to the big leagues, son!

His life was ruined before he went to the mosque.

Neither is true. He is not “severely malnutritioned,” also too.

It’s understandable that this guy would think that he could make a dollar with this stunt. Watching Fox News when he’s not listening to the fat guy or Hannity would lead anyone to believe that America is under assault and that millions of gun-toting, bible-believing patriots stand ready to do battle against the Sharia law terrorists. All they need is a leader, one brave Marine, who, by the way, could use a cool million or so in order to do the job right.

If you can’t take the heat…burn mf.

2 Likes

He sure forgot about the ‘Islam’ real fast and moved on to a new grift. Islam hate failed so go for sympathy.

Next, Obama caused my hair loss and now the chemtrails are penetrating my skull. Please donate for gamma ray blocking implants and some burritos and possibly an AK or two.

Peace out…Guns out…Ritzheimer-from Marine compound, out.

1 Like

The Ralph Kramden of hate. Another clever scheme gone wrong.

1 Like

Poor baby, would a real man whine like that?