Discussion: Anti-Muslim Activist: Hackers Created GoFundMe Page, 'Ruined My Life'

Discussion for article #237094

34 Likes

He’s just mad he didn’t get his 10 million dollarinos.

30 Likes

Free speech is a bitch.

19 Likes

No Sparky you ruined your life . . . a long time ago.

24 Likes

Well, Wisenheimer, you exercised your “First Amendment,” good for you, and now people think you’re kind of rude and douchey and you haz a sad but you know what? That’s life, tough guy. Stop whining like a little—someone help me out with a rude term here…

26 Likes

Why no shirt? Must be because of all the ointment from the burning of “teh stupid”

5 Likes

Guess he has some “ragrets.”

7 Likes

Well, he seems a little bit closer to realizing that he fucked up than most of these clowns. Yeah, he’s still blaming everyone else, but he seems to have a hint of an idea that he did it to himself.

10 Likes

69 Likes

Love it! I will definitely be saving that one.

5 Likes

As to the skinhead’s complaints?

28 Likes

It appears highly self-publicized asshattery may have consequences. Gadzooks!

It may be time for Jon-boy to invest $30 bucks in a psychotic reading from Loretta Hodge to see what to do next. I hear her soothsaying is unerring.

6 Likes

How about just calling him what he is: a pretty uneducated, bigoted, low-life who acts upon impulse, and doesn’t think things through? Yeah, saying stupid stuff in public to get attention and with the full intent of provoking a violent reaction has consequences. Even if he didn’t get killed and become a martyr to his fellow uneducated bigoted low-lifes, he got what he brought upon himself, shame and disgust from those out there in internet land who are a lot smarter and more sane than he ever will be.

14 Likes

Fuck Off& Die (Quicker) Slimeball Bigoted POS !

4 Likes

Someone made the mistake of trying to play the Gellar game without having pretty hair.

10 Likes

He’s so malnutritioned, and his kids are starving.

Anyone want to take a guess as to the dollar value of the firearms he has in his house? It seems he could buy quite a bit of food with that.

21 Likes

With that tattoo, you’d think Annie fans would reach out and help him.

8 Likes

I’ve got to get me one of those “Give-a-Fuck-o-meters”!

8 Likes

They’re not quite as unified as they used to be, since one of those people played her?

7 Likes