Discussion: Anti-Muslim Activist: Hackers Created GoFundMe Page, 'Ruined My Life'

Live hate, spread hate, reap what you sow.

3 Likes

Sorry, “anti-muslim activist racist, Jon Ritzheimer”, hackers didn’t ruin your life, you did.

2 Likes

And Jon, the Most Interesting Man in the World (the anti_YOU) has some words especially for YOU. So, on behalf of us all, here he is…

9 Likes

This guy is “Joe the Plumber” on steroids! He takes victimhood to a new level.

3 Likes

Ritzy’ needs a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulance’! Call whine-one-one!

Until it arrives, we’re sending Cartman over to help you:

7 Likes

I’m trying to think of the word that applies here. Hmm, what is it again… oh yes.

KARMA.

2 Likes

I think their criteria is a pair of working legs, two arms, and a pulse.

A brain is not required.

2 Likes

Tom Jones’ bulge isn’t buying it…

4 Likes

“I made a complete fool of myself! [sob] Please give me all of your money so I can get my self-respect back!”

6 Likes

Guns or butter is a cruel choice …

8 Likes

People like this guy make the lives of the seven million Americans who are Muslim, and millions more who are not but look like they might be to hateful know-nothings, a living hell of constant harassment, day in and day out. Some are beaten. Some are murdered.

So the fact that this guy managed to make his own life a living hell by trying to make the lives of others more hellish, and he has, of course, learned nothing from that, leaves me remarkably unmoved. if not a little gleeful.

6 Likes

Go sell crazy somewhere else, Ritzheimer, we’re full up here!

3 Likes

How pathetic; dumb as a bag of rocks.

3 Likes

People always run into trouble when they don’t understand the difference between free speech and consequence-free speech.

Freedom of speech doesn’t make the speech free, people.

2 Likes

Is he actually a skin head? I haven’t seen anything about that.

I’m going by the shaved head and the spider web tattoo on his elbow

2 Likes

Karma is a Bitch!

2 Likes

Butthead?
Actually I think sniffit covered it up thread.

1 Like

I honestly feel sorry for him. Not for anything anyone did to him, but for being so clueless that he’d have done this to himself. Like the part about how if Muslims merely stated that they didn’t like anti-Muslim cartoons instead of threatening violence, then they’d not only stop making them but would apologize for it. That’s just precious, especially coming from the guy who admits that wearing a “Fuck Islam” shirt to a mosque might not have been such a great thing to do, but felt like he needed to anyway.

This guy clearly doesn’t want to be the bad guy. He’s just yet another victim of rightwing talk radio, which has millions of Americans convinced that they’re part of an epic struggle for liberty because that’s so much better than the lousy lives they lead in the real world. And I believe him that he doesn’t really care about anti-Muslim cartoons or Muslims in general. He’s just one of those guys that will do anything if you tell him to not do it, and has matured enough to realize he should try to figure out how to make money from it; but hasn’t matured enough to see how completely transparent his scheme was. Truly sad.

5 Likes

How much did that tattoo cost? That shit usually isn’t free.

4 Likes