Discussion: Ann Coulter: I Wouldn't ‘Admit Overweight Girls’ Into America

The only real question here is why a journalist like Ramos is even speaking with someone like Ann Coulter. What could she possible add to the discussion?

psychopath: a mentally ill or unstable person; especially: a person affected with antisocial personality disorder

You flatter her unnecessarily.

And, she’s a toilet witch too!

How about old girls like us, Ann? Girls trying to hold on to their youth, but starting to show a little age around the eyes? Girls who should have matured into more thoughtful and compassionate people by now, into women, but somehow are frozen in middle school meanness? If I were in charge I might think about keeping those girls out.

2 Likes

No kidding. How does someone like Coulter distinguish herself in a world where routine letters to the editor call for the President’s decapitation?

1 Like

On the other hand, Ann Coulter said she was willing to permit the in-migration of slim “ladyboys” from Thailand and the Philippines, preferably wearing sleeveless, tight “little black dresses.”

The only way that Ann Coulter makes any sense at all: Andy Kaufman faked his death and this is the greatest performance art piece in the history of the universe. And kudos to whoever is doing Andy’s makeup and special effects.

Part of me believes that, yes she’s an asshole for selling this shit, but at least she’s not such a numbskull that she actually believes the shit she sells. But then I start to wonder if I’m just fooling myself and that she really is that fuck in the head. I know there are some dumb fucks that really believe it but I just really have a hard time wrapping my head around that she believes it.

I think she’s in competition with Amy Schumer now that no one takes her seriously.

The only thing I still find shocking about Ann Coulter is how that cross she wears hasn’t burned through her chest. And I’m an atheist!

3 Likes

But she’ll admit meth whores like her and Palin

Anne is the model for the American “Mean Girl”, and makes her living on hate speech and writing. I noticed her cross (I think she is Catholic) and believe she may need the merciful grace that promises. We all do. She and Laura Ingraham and Michelle Malkin make up a roster of ugly women of the Republican Party. Why can’t the rank and file see that?

oh puhleeze girl! I expect one day that cross around your neck will finally burst into flame, having reached its breaking point, of being worn by a scrawny grifter. stop referring to ms. coulter as a “conservative columnist”, she isn’t. she’s a grifter, taking advantage of the idiot white rubes that constitute FOX’s audience. if the nyt’s had even a modicum of shame, her books would be listed under “Fiction”, since that’s what’s in them.

on a positive note, ms. coulter has, all by herself, created an entire industry, devoted to reading her books (this industry takes a lot of drugs!), and debunking them line-item by line-item. that’s a lot of debunking, since the most charitable thing that can be said for them, fact wise, is that they spelled her name right.

Tranny, terrorist sympathizer (supported Tim McVeigh), media whore says what?

4 Likes

JAR: just another republican.

I love Ann. And her book, “Adios America”, Is spot on. Not a single ILLEGAL ALIEN has a history in this country that would support liberty and free enterprise (kind of like most people here), so they have no motivation to further the advancement of American ideals. All they want is to live off the rest of those who are productive (unlike most of the people here.)

Except for the tranny part, agree

What a nasty, sour little grape. Blecch. Her soul makes her an ugly POS.

the sheer depth and immensity of her screwed uppedness continues to astound me. misogynist bitch.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available