Discussion: Ann Coulter: I Wouldn't ‘Admit Overweight Girls’ Into America

“When I’m in charge…”

Which will be never. +1 for democracy.

8 Likes

My immigration plan would send Ann Coulter to Kandahar.

4 Likes

““When I’m in charge of immigration (after our 10 year moratorium), I will not admit overweight girls,” Coulter told Breitbart.”

Firstly, Ann, you will never ever be in a position to do anything about immigration. Ever.
I wish Ann Coulter would just go away.
Secondly by printing “Coulter told Breitbart” the article makes it seem the Coulter was speaking to Andrew Breitbart directly which would be …ummm… unusual to say the least considering he’s been dead since March of 2012.

And what 10 year moratorium is she talking about?

1 Like

How about the south pole with a tee shirt and shorts to keep warm in.

1 Like

Coulter may be the first person to want to make a t-shirt slogan foreign policy.

Nice idea, Eustace, but Anne thinks it needs more 'Murica. This is what she wants:

1 Like

her head is way too far from her body, resulting in insufficient blood flow to the brain and a clear bent towards nastiness.

Swamp hag realized:

Coulter’s inner “me”.

5 Likes

Here’s hoping she’s trampled to death by overweight immigrant women … it might even make it better if they were dancing to “La Bamba.”

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hey? Your flag is gone? Wassup?
Might I suggest a quick note to:
siteissues@talkingpointsmemo.com?
I am sure they’d want to fix this,

2 Likes

And if she were, it wouldn’t last long.

I personally guarantee that one.

1 Like

The penguins don’t deserve that.

sounds like Ann had an recent, unfortunate face sitting experience

1 Like

She’s a pathetic has been attention whore.- FIFY

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess you’re right… OK how about a bamboo raft in shark infested waters … no, sharks like actual meat on bones…

Geeze … This is a hard one.

OK, send her to Gitmo for some force fed lasagne. And don’t let her loose until she’s gained 50 pounds…

1 Like

This happens every time with me—I’ll post an image, it’ll show up for a minute or two, then it disappears. I’m just posting the image location URL and the link is still visible when I go to the edit window, but maybe that’s not the way to do it here?

This happens to me sometimes. I think it is a ‘feature’ rather than a ‘bug’.

What’s her plan for states like Mississippi and West Virginia, which have obesity rates of 35% or higher? Can we deny them the vote?

1 Like

How about fat dudes like her FOX partner, Rush Limbaugh?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available