Discussion: Ann Coulter: I Wouldn't ‘Admit Overweight Girls’ Into America

Discussion for article #236910

Good people would never wish a painful death on anyone. Not even on Ann Coulter.

I’m not a good person.

34 Likes

“Me! Me! Meeeee! Lookit this mean thing I just said! Meeeee!! Lookit! Lookit meeeee! I’m still relevant! I’m still edgy! Loookit meeeeee!”

Don’t know how she earns a living anymore. The 24 hour hate cycle came along and just made it impossible to get far enough out ahead of the cycle of hate and fear mongering to write a book what was sufficiently outrageous and reprehensible to sell by the time it got published.

25 Likes

“as a sign of my humanity and yours.”

Well, then, her refusal says all we need to know about the nonexistence of Captain Madame’s Apple’s humanity" then don’t it?

10 Likes

“When I’m in charge …”

Earth to Ann. You will never be in charge.

9 Likes

I just invested in brain bleach, sooooo…

ANN COULTER NAKED, ANN COULTER NAKED, ANN COULTER NAKED!!!

You’re welcome.

5 Likes

She’s prominently displaying a cross on a necklace. Jesus must be OK with this.

11 Likes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71zkUUIs4lL.UX385.jpg

2 Likes

What about “girls” that abuse cocaine? I wonder if Coulter’s “immigration plan” has anything to say about habitual drug addicts.

2 Likes

Every time you think Ann has disappeared, back she comes…usually when she is promoting a book and ALWAYS with statements to totally tone deaf, nasty and clueless that you know she is just making s…t up to get a rise from people.

Like so many other things in that universe, the best response is to flat out ignore it. But people just can’t resist and Ann loves it and so do her racist, homophobic followers.

3 Likes

Ann’s OK with that coked out, meth induced anorexia look. She’s perfected it.

1 Like

Not that it’s any of our business, but if we’re going to start judging people based off of personal behavior, then cocaine abuse seems like a good place for Coulter to focus. There’s nothing against the law about being overweight. Being a well-known cocaine addict on the other hand… Maybe cocaine addiction is acceptable if you are rich and skinny enough to get away with it?

She’s a pathetic attention whore.

10 Likes

Swamp hag.

1 Like

If you’re rich and skinny you can do any damned thing you want. Toss in blonde with big breasts and murder, mayhem, DUI and assorted other crimes are just fine.

1 Like

My exile plan would banish women with necks longer than 9 inches.

1 Like

And girls with giraffe necks?

1 Like

Don’t worry, Ann - if the U.S. government (d)evolved to a point where you were put in charge of immigration, no one would want to come here anyway.

5 Likes

Coulter supports Nazi eugenics.
Only the “pure” Aryan people should be “allowed” to live in the USA and the “Mud People” should be relegated to slavery where “they belong”.
To support this evil concept she declares herself a “Christian Warrior” (exactly like the Nazis did.)
She needs to be called out for what she is. Evil.

3 Likes

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available