Discussion: Ann Coulter: I Wouldn't ‘Admit Overweight Girls’ Into America

our local conservative radio talk guy thinks this broad is HOT

I wish there were some way to stop the media from quoting her.

1 Like

What a disgusting human being, in so many ways.

Ann O. Rexic needs to stop starving her brain.

Ann Coulter is really quite thin-
“I hate fat” she said with a grin–

But when she assayed, to drink lemonaid–
She slipped through the straw and fell in ! –

2 Likes

I would love to know who she hires to do her house cleaning and chores. Does she pull a Romney “I told the lawn service I’m running for president, for Petes sake I can’t have illegals”

She may profess to be Catholic but she surely doesn’t sound like one (I should know…).

Well, allrighty then. Quid pro quo. In return we get to deport all fatheads like Ms. Coulter.

Make it illegal

Do you count those undocumented who have served in our military and died defending us as not supporting liberty? America was built by immigrants (those documented and those not documented. Do you think everyone who came in thru Ellis Island had papers??

You should best bone up on the history of immigration.

1 Like

Surely you snark.

Nothing to see here. The controversy and outrage she seeks to inspire just helps sell her books.

We can only hope for the day she writes a book calling for public cannabalizing of say, the First Family, and not a single media outlet outside of Fox reports it.

I don’t comment on ciphers. Thank you. That is all.

This has to be snark. No one is this stupid.

I don’t think she’s
catholic or she would be wearing a crucifix instead of a cross? I could be wrong but I don’t know any Catholics who wear a cross without JC on it.

Do you think the Pilgrims were legally documented?

Sorry she said “Girls”, chicks are OK…

May I also add, what role does or would Ann Coulter play at any time in the history of the modern world in having
the eensiest bit of say or control over US immigration policy?

Put another way, MY immigration policy would give a free pass to every overweight woman trying to get into the U.S. along with a voucher mandating that it be used to buy a house in Ann’s neighborhood.

:smile:

sometimes, in rare cases, abortion is not only ok, it is mandatory. with amendment to the law that the woman

who carried her needs to be destroyed!!!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available