Discussion: Activist Berates Chelsea Clinton, Linking Her Omar Tweet To NZ Massacre

A Twitter Activist of sorts. There’s loads of them. All out to be more-pure-than-you types.

4 Likes

If a general statement that elected officials shouldn’t traffic in anti-Semitism is attackable on some level, I fail utterly to see it.

Talk about faux “outrage”

18 Likes

It appears you disagree.

Well wolander, when you take things out of context, anything you write makes sense. I guess Clelsea was just having a spontaneous moment, and her comment had nothing to do with Rep Omar and her comment about AIPAC. Try and do better…

I suggest you read your own words.

3 Likes

Yeah truth hurts.

Doesn’t it?

Bernie is the left’s Trump and his supporters are cultists.

And Hillary isn’t running.

17 Likes

If your level of argumentation is representative of other Sanders supporters – god help our country if the choice is between Trump and Sanders administrations. (And I don’t even believe in god.)

8 Likes

The ray of sunshine I’ve been looking for all morning shines through at last.

16 Likes

Stories like this exist to separate and sow discord.

8 Likes

You do know that you’re trying to talk sense to a troll. He and go2goal always show up on the same thread. I think they’re two people sharing one brain.

17 Likes

Well, I clicked on the related link (businessinsider) and there it was, the tweet w/o any other reference:

Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton, tweeted in response to Omar, “We should expect all elected officials, regardless of party, and all public figures to not traffic in anti-Semitism.”

:laughing:

3 Likes

And if after listening to you as a Sanders supporter the Hillary supporters decide to vote for other people in the primaries?

The silly activist who thought that you cannot respect Jews and Muslims at the same time, did far more to endanger Muslims than can be imagined.

If Bernie does nothing to rebuke the activist he’s going to move even higher on the shitty candidates list.

13 Likes

The tweet and what it was responding to are right in the TPM article.

1 Like

Here’s the Trump point of view:

“No problem with the ($$$$$$$$$$$$) Saudis”
“Muslim ban to the U.S.”

1 Like

That activist did what she did. The consequences are not what she exoected which tells you a lot about her judgment and the climate inside the Bernie campaign.

15 Likes

It’s always the grifters who use real people and real events for their own purposes.

In this case, the separation and discord I now see tells me that the grift is working.

4 Likes

IDK. There is a lot of competition.

1 Like

She said and then she said, and all that remains is a very poised articulate and calm daughter of a former president who is so much like her shoulda been president mom in choosing the right words to turn down the heat on today’s of the moment outrage.

23 Likes

If Bernie does nothing to rebuke the activist he’s going to move even higher on the shitty candidates list.

And what about the next activist and the one after that? But I still can’t figure why he’s even in the conversation.

The squabbles are stirred up by the same people all the time, so it’s not like they are dividing up the rest of us. They aren’t. This is more like Russian bots trying to make something out of nothing.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available