Discussion: Activist Berates Chelsea Clinton, Linking Her Omar Tweet To NZ Massacre

Um…yeah… them’s some inflammatory words right there…

33 Likes

Cleary the dumbest criticism of a Clinton yet. When even Donald Trump Jr. is jumping to her defense, you know it was hitting bottom. Whoever that “activist” is, she needs to get back on her medications.

37 Likes

You misspelled that.
It’s not “Activist” it’s spelled “Ass-Hole”.

41 Likes

And it’s very easy to see how denouncing anti-Semitism in America is tied to a massacre of Muslims in New Zealand.

40 Likes

“Activist” is the new “asshole”.

20 Likes

Damnit now we’re at a point where I agree with a Trump Jr. tweet? I honestly feel dirty.

35 Likes

A Bernie Sanders supporter. He’s got quite the following.

17 Likes

Jared stole his cellphone at dinner.

4 Likes
24 Likes

O for fuck’s sake!

They just hang out looking for shit they can jump on and this was way out there.

Does Bernie want absolutely everybody except his cultists to hate him? Has he fully morphed into Trump? Goddamn.

39 Likes

Of course, Chelsea stood there, didn’t interrupt her, and quietly tried to have a dialogue. This little jerk was having none of it.

30 Likes

Utterly tiresome.

I cannot believe we have to do this again. I fucking can’t believe it.

22 Likes

I can see Sanders supporters have gotten over his loss in 2016. Oh, wait. Hillary stole it. I forgot.

14 Likes

OT, but this guy makes Trump look like a drooling baby.

50 Likes

Great. So the Republicans will start slamming him as being a nerd.

4 Likes

I hope you saw his letter to the Muslim community in South Bend. It was a beautiful, sensitive, intelligent, heartfelt letter of love.

19 Likes

I didn’t. Link?

2 Likes

You can’t expect coherence or rationality from true believers. Sigh.

3 Likes

From Twitter:

28 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available