Discussion: Activist Berates Chelsea Clinton, Linking Her Omar Tweet To NZ Massacre

Comments still aren’t working on some posts, so I’ll put this here as well.

Bastards.

34 Likes

He certainly likes to use commas.

I like that in a person. :grin:

8 Likes

Last one. I wonder who this guy supports in the presidential campaign

hahaha!!

6 Likes

I just noticed it because I’m guilty of the same thing, creating really long sentences that could be much more concise, but because I have more things to put in there, I end up with the stream-of-conscious style of writing.

…Like that…

6 Likes

I had to reread this story after all the hysteria here. So … precious Chelsea takes a cheap and public shot at Rep. Omar, saying Omar is trafficking in anti-semitism, then goes to a public vigil where she is attacked for her comments by an activist. I see two assholes here, not one.

And then, for some reason, Bernie is brought into the discussion. I’m guessing b/c Rep Omar supports Sanders’ campaign. Wow.

4 Likes

Ignorance is bliss. Proven once again.

4 Likes

You seem to be reading an awfully lot into Chelsea’s tweet that doesn’t appear anywhere in her tweet.

27 Likes

Activist? Clearly this person is more the crazy stalker type, no? I can imagine that person berating someone, but an activist? Hardly.

3 Likes

The legacy of the Clinton’s (truly Republican in all honesty):smile:

1. Welfare reform that totally screwed the US needy at the bottom…Clinton and the Republicans
  2. Don’t ask and don’t tell in the military…a Clinton policy
  3. Three strikes and you are out which loading up the for-profit prison system with US African-Americans…Clinton policy
  4. Deregulating the banks and repealing Glass-Steagall that had safe guarded our financial system since the Great Depression…Clinton policy
  5. Opening up the US wide to the global labor arbitrage…NAFTA. Clinton policy
  6. Doubled the subsidy for domestic oil and NG drilling…Clinton policy
  7. The biggest gift to Wall Street in a generation…under NAFTA Clinton allowed corporations to steal from pension plans and to roll those pension plans into 401K’s…This was a huge windfall to Wall Street and to the Corporations who were now allowed to rob the pension plans of cash that belonged to workers. Billions was stolen because of Clinton!

Bill Clinton was the best Republican the DNC ever put in the White House…Obama and Joe Biden were just as bad.

We need a real Democratic Party to remove the corporations from running our government…Clinton, Obama, Biden and the rest of that establishment needs to go!

3 Likes

Well, this is what was apparently in the tweet:

Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton, tweeted in response to Omar, “We should expect all elected officials, regardless of party, and all public figures to not traffic in anti-Semitism.”

1 Like

And that’s offensive and a cheap shot? Looks pretty darn bland, doesn’t call Omar out by name or anything.

12 Likes

Bullshit. Obviously he’s one of those norwegian illegal immigrants, having anchor babies in texas.

8 Likes

This ‘activist’ is trolling and generally appears to be following the excitement=persuadability model pioneered by George Lincoln Rockwell, wherein outrages including violence create a heightened emotional state into which false ideas can be inserted and/or those with weakened resistance identified.

The NZ shooter pretty clearly was aware of that model and doubtless delighted his ‘products’ have gone viral. Whatever their motives, it would hardly surprise if this ‘activist’ had similar goals.

5 Likes

See an optometrist, double vision may indicate a serious problem.

19 Likes

It appears you disagree.

21 Likes

Just like the “activist” who attacked Chelsea.

5 Likes

Maybe you’re right but to me it’s addressed to Omar, based on Omar’s comment about AIPAC. Either way, when Chelsea uses her public platform, she should be prepared for push back. But for some reason, she becomes the victim.

1 Like

Always the idiot, take a day off.

1 Like

It was a reply to someone else who said:

Also rather bland and non-inflammatory.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available