Court Doc: FBI Investigating Whether Capitol Rioter Tried To Sell Pelosi Laptop To Russia | Talking Points Memo

Federal law enforcement is investigating whether one woman charged in the attack on the Capitol earlier this month intended to see a laptop from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) office to Russia. The woman reportedly remains at large. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1355107
1 Like

Have I mentioned we’re kind of lucky these domestic terrorist are really stupid? Granted if they weren’t stupid at all they wouldn’t be terrorist in the first place.

40 Likes

self proclaimed patriots selling info to russia? interesting

67 Likes

so itv has a reporter named Riley Williams interviewing Riley Williams’s mother? what a coincidence.

4 Likes

It’s OK, because it’s Demonrat information.

You need to learn to “think” the way these people do. If you succeed, have yourself committed.

36 Likes

No! That’s my typo, thanks

17 Likes

Not that big a deal. They would only use it to cross-check the info Fat Nixon has routinely been sending them already.

19 Likes

Can you spell “espionage?”

26 Likes

I guess I fail to see the patriotic duty in selling US govt secrets to a foreign adversary. I guess I just don’t have the trumptard glasses that transform “traitorous” to “ironic.”

20 Likes

Yeah, another detail that fits with the Drumpfist party platform: while performing an alleged ‘public service,’ make sure there’s a rich payday in it for yourself.
The guy who made off with Pelosi’s lectern seems to have had the same understanding.

24 Likes

As if Russia did not already have someone competent in that mix already.

26 Likes

I’m not one for capital punishment, but this seems like a neck-stretcher to me.

19 Likes

R-e-p-u-b-l-i-c-a-n

17 Likes

It’s almost like some of these people aren’t just patriotic simpletons that have been misled by powerful propaganda. It might just be possible some of them are just actual traitors.

28 Likes

All’s fair in the name of tribal politics!
(Involving incredibly gullible RWNJs.)

4 Likes

Back at the start of this regime, I used to joke, “You can’t spell Republican without ‘treason.’”

15 Likes

Get INTERPOL on it - they’ll find her.

ETA:

33 Likes

This really makes me sad. She is still a kid. My son is 23 and I can’t imagine him bearing this kind of responsibility. It’s almost too much for me to think about.

14 Likes

If she had succeeded. Rudy would have soon purchased it back as Hunter Biden’s missing laptop.

23 Likes

“Thooting lugs”

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available