Court Doc: FBI Investigating Whether Capitol Rioter Tried To Sell Pelosi Laptop To Russia | Talking Points Memo

With Mike Flynn as the middle man. Crazy Mikes, his prices are insane!

8 Likes

“It appears that WILLIAMS has fled,” the agent wrote.

Another brave patriot and role model for the Fascist takeover.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I hope she enjoys eating grubs and covering herself with a blanket of leaves at night until she’s found.

35 Likes

Well, there were pics of folks photographing docs…and they were the ninnies.

The pros went in and lifted stuff while the yahoos were doing selfies. Will be a while until we find out (if ever) what may have gone out.

Or got left behind (bugs, anyone? and I am not talking about creepy crawlies…).

(ETA: Corrected thanks to @hardyweinberg)

16 Likes

Why do Republicans love Russia? I’m old enough to remember when they were, and still are, our mortal enemies.

36 Likes

“Capricious yutes”

5 Likes

Don’t you just love the GOP’s great respect for law and order? They show it by breaking the law and creating disorder. But her emails! The GOP is all about getting away with what they feel like and can. The reason many in the media were OK with this for years was due to the “bad boy” phenomenon. You know, every girl wants to date him and every boy wants to be him. Now it’s not working so well for them, and yet they’re just doubling down. Please proceed, deplorables.

14 Likes

I’m going with uneducated, brain washed, and easily led.

All of this shows that they’re not teaching the history of what happens to people who try and sell government info to an adversary/“friend” of the US. Jonathon Pollard, Chelsey Manning, and all the way back to the Rosenbergs. G_D!, we’ve got a 'effing History channel now!

13 Likes
4 Likes

Why would anyone do that rather than scan to pdf or photo with their phone and instant cloud backup?

1 Like

There was that too. But you have to remember this was an all ages coup.

4 Likes

Yes, however the facts play out, it’s probably safe to say Ms. Williams has gotten herself into a fair amount of trouble.

13 Likes

Leave her alone! She’s a PATRIOT!!!

3 Likes

from hunter to hunted.
soon to be a meal.
Feds kinda don’t like the idea of breaking into the capital and stealing things.
keep in mind the boogieman is coming and won’t stop until he gets you.

5 Likes

What did happen to that lectern? Surely he didn’t haul it out of there, down the steps, down street and load it onto a bus a mile or more away?

6 Likes

I’ve realized more and more from watching a few of the invasion videos that we’re not getting out of this any time in the near future. I heard one guy that was upset saying they promised Hillary would be arrested years ago and she still hasn’t been. These people have long been there, but it took this criminal in the WH to keep repeating his lies ad nauseam with twitter as his major enabler to get this show off the ground.

And, pardon me for saying this, but I truly hope Biden doesn’t say, “this is not who we are” again, because clearly…

25 Likes

IF proven, this must be prosecuted as Treason. None of this youthful indiscretion bullshit

13 Likes

Twenty-one guns?

Details of the ceremony are not yet clear, although attendees have been told to arrive by 7.15am. According to some reports, a 21-gun salute is under consideration, and officials are considering an elaborate event that would have the feel of a state visit. Trump will then fly to Mar-a-Lago in his final use of Air Force One before the plane becomes at the regular disposal of Biden.

And where’s Lincoln’s bust?

21 Likes

Was found on the second floor of the Capitol is what I read. He did not take it anywhere.

10 Likes

And like Russia really want’s Nancy’s laptop she uses for presentations:

Pelosi’s chief of staff, confirmed in a tweet that a laptop “only used for presentations” had been taken from a conference room in the speaker’s office.

It’s a damn lie. It has her list of favorite Jeni’s ice cream flavors and her most ordered Dove dark chocolate goodies. :smile:

8 Likes

Likely using it to display his Star Wars action figures in his mom’s basement.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available