County Explains PA Ballot Mistake That Sparked MAGA Freakout

" * The Trump campaign and the Pennsylvania GOP in a lawsuit argued that “naked ballots” should not be counted. They won that lawsuit. These nine ballots appear to be “naked ballots,” and that appears to be the reason they were thrown out."

LOL!!! In other words, when they discovered they were going to have to throw out Trump ballots, they lost their partisan shit and called in The Fixer to invent a conspiracy that will now result in them counting those votes.

Also

" * The contract worker has been told to not return."

Someone’s about to get their 15 minutes…

8 Likes

This election is going to be a clusterf* of EPIC proportions…

1 Like

I sooooo want to hear from that someone.

3 Likes

Yeah, still need more. If he/she followed instructions, then this really doesn’t add up that they’d be canned.

3 Likes

I won’t be surprised if we don’t and they’ve been threatened by Barr’s corrupt FBI goons that they are to remain silent about it and talk to nobody.

2 Likes

The trumper is like a small child trying to express his diper is dirty.
The country has yet to understand he doesn’t want to get in trouble at any cost.
So he is trying to misdirect our attention from the big smelly mess he has made.

2 Likes

Still doesnt answer why?

1 Like

I bet there are naked ballot instructional posters plastered all over the sorting room and was probably a large part of the contract worker’s training. He/she thought the ballot was a request for a ballot, opened the envelope, saw its nakedness, and into the trash

5 Likes

I’d bet the envelopes are obviously different and ballot envelopes are streamed into a separate process very early in the workflow.

1 Like

I would say that that is part of it, though he is also totally uninterested in what he “promised” five minutes ago, so it’s an incomplete answer. I think more urgently for him was he needed a panacea for the pandemic so that it wouldn’t continue to tank his beautiful economy and ruin his reelection. He wanted to find a silver bullet, any silver bullet that would make Covid go away and allow everything to open up and stop the stories of his bumbling response.

Yeah, what he said…

1 Like

Like Godwin’s Law, this falls away in the face of large numbers of people who are both malicious and stupid.

2 Likes

But their were no ballots to workflow. They haven’t even been mailed yet. These were military only ballots.

prediction:

If the guy who threw out the ballots is a registered Democrat, he’ll be indicted with massive fanfare…

But if (as I suspect) this was a false flag operation, this is the last we’ll hear about it

2 Likes

A ballot is a ballot. If some ballots, even if UMOVA only at this point, could be coming back, then there were ballots to workflow, they’d be in the distinct voted ballot envelopes, and processed accordingly.

2 Likes

False flag, dirty diaper, anything to dirvert from all of his failure’s !
To run for re-election you need a positive record or good “look over here”.
All trumper has is a rap sheet .

1 Like

Hah! That part must not have been on the naked ballot instructional poster!!

4 Likes

I can’t imagine that you would literally throw a “naked ballot” in the garbage if you were doing things properly. You would still need it around for accounting purposes, I would think, though I’m not an election supervisor.

It could be Hanlon’s Razor at play: guy was told “naked ballots should be tossed” and he mistakenly did exactly what he was told, even though they didn’t mean “in the trash” but rather in some other folder for posterity. He might have followed the letter of the instructions he was given while the intent was something different.

There are definitely more details that ought to come out in an investigation, though obviously not in the blatantly political manner that it’s been dumped thus far.

6 Likes

This pretty much reveals how GOP counties intend to cheat in PA and why the GOP was so desperate to defend the requirement for the superfluous redundant envelope:

THERE WILL BE NO WAY TO PROVE…EVER…WHICH BALLOTS REALLY DID OR DID NOT ARRIVE IN A SECRECY ENVELOPE.

Let that sink in.

Yeah.

They’ll be counting Trump votes that come without a secrecy envelope, but the Biden ones? Not so much. Heck, they can take Biden votes that DO come in secrecy ballots and chuck them while claiming that they didn’t. GUARANTEED. And we’ll have no way of ever knowing or proving they cheated that way.

4 Likes

And the reason the contractor got fired is apparently because the elections people wanted to contact the voters to inform them their ballots were spoiled so they could request a replacement.

4 Likes

I also like that it was a private contractor instead of one of those nefarious government employees. Because as we all know, private contractors can do no wrong, and are cheaper to employ than government workers.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available