Congratulations: Dennis Prager Succeeds In Getting COVID | Talking Points Memo

Another OT but, wow, what will the GQPers say now?

Last week, President Vladimir V. Putin said Russia would stop adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere by 2060. It was a remarkable reversal since Mr. Putin has long dismissed climate science and many in his country see international efforts to combat global warming as part of a Western plot to weaken Russia. [my emphasis]

Will they turn away from Uncle Pootie now?

5 Likes

We all have to do our bit, right? And you know, my sole skill is mean-spiritedness, so I’m happy to do what I can.

13 Likes

My MAGA sister joined a new conservative church and went to a talk given by Cawthorne and was enthralled by the little prick. (She also admires the My Pillow asshole after reading his autobiography but I digress.).

Anyhow, my sister is more adamant about not getting vaccinated after listening to the little prick, who advised the attendees to not let “them” tell you what to do. Never mind that she’s being told what to do by a twenty something prick with no life experience……

37 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that about your sister.

16 Likes

1 Like

Mr Cawthorn is feeling lonely, however he is not going to enjoy it when a gang of fellow monsters push him downhill just for kicks.

18 Likes

Thank you. Her husband has always been a RWNJ, but she recently joined him in that rabbit hole.

9 Likes

REstriCTing PRager FROm OBtaining NaturaL immunity rather THAN LINING the Pockets of BIG pharMA is unaMERican. Anyway, IF he GETs verY SICK, HE can take the monoclonal antibodies.

9 Likes

GOSH Dennis…why didn’t you go to a COVID party? You could have been on a ventilator way before this. You stupid putz.

9 Likes

Guess who feels entirely emasculated and why. His pathology might as well have wheels.

15 Likes

I’ve got relatives brainwashed by the right wing Pulpit Pimps who insist that Fauci created Covid and he is deliberately killing people with the blessing of George Soros. Of course they refuse to get the “satan juice” and they’re relying on Jay-Zuss to shield them.

I’ve given up talking to them. They’re too brainwashed. When they keep posting crap from Crackhead Mike saying that The Big G will put Trump back on the throne by Thanksgiving…you just give up.

18 Likes

Well knock me down with a feather and Breitbart too!!!
Trump Surgeon General Adams Blames Unvaccinated for Colin Powell Death – 'Didn’t Take the Proper Measures to Lower Spread’ (breitbart.com)

18 Likes

He’s really rolling now.

12 Likes
22 Likes

I appreciate him telling RWingers the truth, but you really don’t think they’ll listen to a black guy, do you?

7 Likes

Ohio seems to have put it on the back burner as well:

9 Likes

What about Wally?

4 Likes

Yeah, that was good. It’s great when Klepper mentions that that means TMFWWNBN is responsible for what happened in Afghanistan, and the guy just can’t say anything.

My second favorite is the couple with the guy in the t-shirt with two middle fingers (“one for Biden and one for Harris”) who want to talk about civility, and how Klepper just strings them along. Really well done.

20 Likes

It’s hard to listen to, especially now because I no longer have my husband to run interference for me and my emotions are just under the surface these days. My other sister runs interference — as much as she can.

Let’s just say I made plans in June to spend Thanksgiving with friends.

34 Likes

I liked the two women blinged out in TFG schwag talking about how it’s totally not a cult.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available