Congratulations: Dennis Prager Succeeds In Getting COVID | Talking Points Memo

You are a perceptive man. A lot of people just don’t get it.

9 Likes

Wow, getting a disease to give oneself immunity to that disease. Just what you’d expect from someone whose “University” peddles falsehood.

17 Likes

I won’t because I’m vaxxed and not foolish.

8 Likes

To which, at a certain point, one can only say godspeed.

4 Likes

Being a death cult to spite the libs. Brilliant, GOP.

Shocker, freaking out over non-existent “Death panels” all those years ago was just projection after all.

20 Likes

I’m kinda thinking how “group think” can sometimes move the universe, so I’d say, let’s all focus together.

But thanks for your kind offer. :grin:

8 Likes

Please, oh please let it take them to Mar-a-Lago.

8 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

29 Likes

He has problems.

17 Likes

The extremist first-term lawmaker said society wants to “de-masculate young men” because “they don’t want people who are going to stand up”

Talk about a strange metaphor choice for Mr. Cawthorn…

29 Likes

Wonder if he’s ever talked about kicking anyone’s ass?

12 Likes

He’s swimming in a pool with 100 million others of his ilk in this nation. Truly the Dark Ages revisited.

8 Likes

OT, and unsurprising, but still a bit of good news.

35 Likes

These folks miss the important part of the argument when they embrace the COVID 19 virus. Tfg whom they emulate received immediate top level treatments that are sadly unavailable to the rest of us. It would have been a huge black eye for the Walter Reed Hospital to lose a freaking President. Some wannabee unknown radio hack, not so much. And also, too, when tfg was unable to breathe it scared the shit out of him.

18 Likes

Hahahaha!!! Love your willingness to take one for the team!!!

10 Likes

Me too. Permanent lung damage ought to be enough punishment.

7 Likes

Considering Prager’s track record of being a psychopath I’ll believe he’s lying thru his teeth about having Covid UNITL I see it verified at sorryantivaxxer.com

8 Likes

Not sure how you can imagine a society could be successful when someone can make a profit killing its citizens.

Didn’t work out well for the beaver.

3 Likes

But it was great for Eddie Haskill.

A deep cut for the TikTok generation.

5 Likes

Good point. I’ll believe it when I see verification is his local newspaper obituary page.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available