Congratulations: Dennis Prager Succeeds In Getting COVID | Talking Points Memo

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things.

Conservative radio host and anti-vaxxer Dennis Prager was delighted to announce yesterday that he now has COVID-19, a thing he is extremely happy about and, in fact, worked extremely hard to achieve.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1391170
1 Like

Radio is 99.9% right wing lunatic. The snake handlers got their hands on this medium in the 50s and never let go.

They should be liable for broadcasting lies over the air, and would have been but for Saint Ronnie.

30 Likes

Conservative radio host and anti-vaxxer Dennis Prager was delighted to announce yesterday that he now has COVID-19, a thing he is extremely happy about and, in fact, worked extremely hard to achieve.

I prefer not to wish an agonizing death upon anyone, but if anyone deserves to succumb to this disease, it is Dennis Prager.

Fingers crossed!

43 Likes

Cult 45 has actually gotten crazier. Another excellent piece by Jordan Klepper.
ETA: I particularly like the guy who says TFG is still flying around in AF1

34 Likes

I would have a hard time caring for him if I was on staff at whatever hospital he ends up in.

20 Likes

So he complied

25 Likes

I would settle for a severe case, including intubation and time on a ventilator, assuming his local hospital can accommodate him after treating other people who did not induce their own illness first, e.g., heart attack patients, and trauma victims. And he can pay for medical care out of his own pocket.

But I am also good with him doing his own research for treatment on the intertubes and treating himself at home, especially if treatment involves leeches.

31 Likes

Please tell me we’re not gonna have to endure aggressive COVID-seeking now.

“You libs think you’re so smart, with your fancy functional lungs and your not being dead! Snowflakes! Come say that to my face. No, really! Get close!”

21 Likes

Well… no, it’s that pesky 1st Amendment. And really, we need a solution to the Right-Wing-Wing-Nuts that does NOT involve the government… because, and this should be completely clear by now, if that Orange Personality Disorder had that power, he’d be Supreme Diaper Stain for Life, right now, and all the real reporters, like, say, Josh Marshall and his whole crew at Talking Point Memo, would be in jail.

(The Fairness Doctrine was a bad law, and had been abused by both sides, for years; we’re far better off without it.)

4 Likes

They have been doing it for some time. Some of those nutcases have had COVID parties, in which they want to get it.

12 Likes

I do think that Machin meeting with Bernie and Pramila is a good sign. Fingers crossed.

28 Likes

He just needs a good de-worming.

12 Likes

Just like the ex Kentucky governor hosting measles or chicken pox parties for his children.

8 Likes

I am sincerely wishing for a nice host of co-morbidities.

And, if he doesn’t croak, I wish him long Covid with many unpleasant and debilitating effects. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

22 Likes

“take us to some places we did not anticipate,”

35 Likes

Yep. And the last thing the world needs is another asshole with an megawatt megaphone telling the gullible that he was saved by ivermectin.

9 Likes

Maybe so, but I will wait to see/hear the transcript or testimony to know whether the institutions remain intact or if the receivers of the testimony need to be committed to an institution after that deposition.

3 Likes

It is infinitely preferable to have natural immunity than vaccine immunity and that is what I have hoped for the entire time.

So, would it be preferable to survive a bout with smallpox, polio, tetanus or diphtheria rather than get the vaccines for them? You know, because the natural immunity gained from doing battle with and surviving those diseases is the way to go?

34 Likes

The DOJ figures talking a criminal investigation to death is preferable to actually, you know, jailing all the damned pedophiles instead.

Gaetz walks on all of it. Mark it.

You probably shouldn’t wish harm to other people… that’s bad for your Karma, or Dharma, or whatever. Leave that kind of mean-spiritedness to me.

28 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available