Congratulations: Dennis Prager Succeeds In Getting COVID | Talking Points Memo

Texas pleads temporary sanity.

15 Likes

Ah honey, I am so sorry. But Friendsgivings can be a lot more fun and less stressful.

13 Likes

Well, another one ostracized from the MAGA tent. Heā€™ll be getting death threats now, Iā€™ll betā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah, the whole thing is worth watching.

5 Likes

Thank you for listening to me whine.

8 Likes

COVID 101 at Prager University. Watch the professor infect himself and take notes for a lab project to evaluate the results.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are not whining. Watching family make dangerous choices after losing a spouse is just the worst combination.

My heart goes out to you. Psychic hug incoming!!!

13 Likes

I hope that if/when he dies that someone refuses to play at his memorial.

4 Likes

Civility?

I have a relative who has gotten into the Pulpit Pimping business who recites the latest Republican talking points every Sunday. Oh and he flaunts T-shirts with wonderful Christian messages like ā€œF Joe and theā€¦ā€

Iā€™ll just let you guess what slur that T-shirt uses for Kamala.

Just another reason why I will NEVER set foot in a church again.

17 Likes

Smart girl.

A friend of mine from way back has an incredibly talented and bright gay son, who was rejected by the rest of her family because of his ā€œchoiceā€ (my friend said she knew already when he was still quite small he was gayā€¦)

So, she made herself a ā€œchosenā€ family to replace the hateful ā€œborn toā€ family. And hasnā€™t looked back.

Blood ainā€™t family.

25 Likes

Me too. My sister-in-law had them play that at my father-in-lawā€™s funeral, and it was just so fitting. He was a nice person.

I personally am going for ā€œJoy to the Worldā€ or ā€œDing-dong the Witch is Deadā€ when FatAss finally kicks off. And I am wearing a red dress and opening a magnum of real champagne.

10 Likes

I share in his euphoria! Iā€™m so proud and happy that another Reich Wing Dickhead like Dennis Prager has Covid. I sincerely hope itā€™s a new and more deadly variant that works quickly for him. I may even help plan a nice after-the-funeral reception for all his stupid followers and fans.

CONGRATS!

4 Likes

lizzymom you are so right. Thatā€™s why I spend Thanksgiving with friends and I wouldnā€™t waste time with relatives whose minds have been poisoned with Christian hate.

8 Likes

So I just googled ā€œnatural immunity vs vaxā€.
One third of natural infections produce zero antibodies according to a report last month from the University of Nebraska. Natural immunity is NOT even remotely as good as getting vaxxed.
So my hope is that Prager recovers, brags about it, then gets reinfected and dies.

22 Likes

Guessing this is the last of the pro-business wing of the TX GOP, realizing most employers want their workers vaccinated.

The TX Senate districts are bigger than TX Congressional districts-- hard to keep the rabble from taking over local TX House seats, but it takes a shit-ton of money to compete for a TX Senate seat, and theyā€™re still beholden to their corporate overlords for cash.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll reserve judgment until I see Trump behind bars.

7 Likes

Well, guess weā€™ll find out if heā€™s a true believer (ventilator minimum at his age) or a faker and blasphemer (no real symptoms and just gets ā€œbetterā€ in a few days).

14 Likes

OT. Officially eligible for Medicare today! Kinda weird as I am still 35 in my mindā€™s eye.

34 Likes

We have to preserve our FreeDumb to die a miserable death.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available