CNN Fires Chris Cuomo After ‘Additional Information’ Emerges

It also suggests they have what they want. A chokehold on SCOTUS -ready to overturn any Democratic policies that slip through and Justices ready and willing to legislate from the bench. They have low taxes and a relatively regulation free environment. And any regulations that the Executive branch enacts will likely be struck down by SCOTUS.

We need two things desperately: Voting rights reform and a depoliticized SCOTUS.

25 Likes

@richardinjax @darcy

Seriously. It is not something you can stroll into a hardware, Walmart, or gun store and buy. What an Asshat. And, the second photo is what this whole “sublimation” defense mechanism (pun intended) is all about. But, honestly, which is healthier?? They are infantile and incorrigibly stupid.

Secondly, shame on those women. I hope they are mortified and embarrassed all to hell. We need to let them all know how stupid they look – really? Penis envy??

3 Likes

I’m intimately familiar with that weapon. I put 1000’s of rounds through them. But I recall that some companies that feed loser inadequates manufacture semi auto replicas of the M60 and I’m sure that’s what dough boy has.

10 Likes

So now we cannot ever talk to family, ‘give advice’…all loyalty is owed to your employer. OK then…

1 Like

In other news

25 Likes

Funny thing about these ‘Cuomo’ types is, I have always avoided them. I can sense the toxic masculinity, the theatrical ploys to seduce an audience; their pheromones enhanced by smelly cologne. They are like some cheap dime store novel villain of the past.

Anyways, good riddance to him and his bro.

8 Likes

A gun store owner with half a brain would set up the scene and advertise get yer Xmas picher with Santa’s Little Helpers. @ $10 bucks a head they could get some easy cash and get potential customers into the toy store.

5 Likes

So what is it that Chris Cuomo did specifically beyond defending his brother which I guess isn’t journalistically acceptable?

4 Likes

It’s amazing to me that the mainstream media n America hasn’t reported those facts. I read about it a the CBC last week, the Guardian this week. I know why they don’t, Biden is boring, Rump makes headlines and sells but it still amazes me.

9 Likes

@ralph_vonholst comment was Medina hurry.

8 Likes

Think that will still be disclosed but this might have tipped the scales.

3 Likes

Yeah, but it was funky cold.

7 Likes
20 Likes

OK then. But it would be embarrassing were the accusation untrue. I hope the network has solid information and not just a pointed finger. Seems they do I guess. Cuomo was usually on past my evening TV shut down.

3 Likes

Use CNN investigative resources on his brothers accusers?

6 Likes

Also educated vs uneducated.

7 Likes

He should have hired somebody to do the Oppo Research instead of putting his fingerprints on it. And text/email evidence, too. Don’t make that stuff if you want to stay out of trouble with people overpaying you million$ each year. These smart people are so dumb at times.

7 Likes

I maybe an outlier here. I liked Cuomo’s show. He never discussed or covered any of his brother’s case on his show. He made that clear to his audience from the beginning.

Of course, he wanted to be supportive of his brother. If he thought his brother was innocent, he would want to help. If he thought his brother was guilty, he would want to give advice.

Did he use personal and professional relationships that he built over the years to help his brother? If my brother was accused of such things, I would, especially if I believed my brother to be innocent. What I would not do is use my employer’s time and money, and that seems to be what CNN is accusing Chris Cuomo of doing.

14 Likes

I would think it hard not to come to a family member’s defense and just stand aside and watch which I guess would have been the right thing to do…

I just don’t see Cuomo working for Fox or OAN.

Yup, the vaccines are saving lives.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available