CNN Fires Chris Cuomo After ‘Additional Information’ Emerges

Bob Dole passes.

16 Likes

Plus, he never defended his brother on his show or on air.

Now that is really sad news. Mr Dole lost use of an arm in Italy during WW2 in service in the military. I am very sad to hear of this gentleman’s passing.
This news brings back remembering stories from others who knew my dad and his exploits in vicious combat against the Japanese in WW2 for which he endured PTSD for the rest of his life.

15 Likes

Bob Dole is sorry to hear of the passing of Bob Dole.

(Too soon?)

3 Likes

Unlike HotWheels, Fauci and Tyson have real jobs to do.

13 Likes

Unlike today’s Republicans, I never doubted his patriotism and his love for America. He was a brave man.

17 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your service, and I appreciate your explanation. I know that any of the “real” M60s have been “neutered,” or made inoperable. But did not know there were active lookalikes that are capable of the same force – I hope they are not. I don’t think that was a real Uzi, either.

I understand little kids wanting to play “soldier,” right down to a cigarette in the mouth and combat boots, and toy rifles. But these “adults” have not matured in any way, other than to have their “toys” look more authentic. And, for sure, they don’t have the emotional or intellectual ability to serve in the armed forces. Just join Proud Bois or Oaf Keepers or 0 Percenters.

4 Likes

Well then Braun is pro raising the maternal mortality rate, that’s good to know,
Then there’s rape/incest victim, in which the victim has to be continually assaulted for 9 months. If the 12 year old dies giving birth will the perp get an additional charge of murder?

6 Likes

He could have a collectors license. But he’d need a dealers license too. ya never know.

1 Like

Of course if these allegations of sexual harassment are true, that is serious.

But this confuses me from the Daily Beast article…

The woman making claims said she came forward because she was “disgusted by Chris Cuomo’s on-air statements in response to the allegations made against his brother, Governor Andrew Cuomo.”

Chris Cuomo never made any on-air statements in response to the allegations made against his brother. He was adamant from the beginning that he would not discuss nor cover his brother’s case.

11 Likes

Bob Dole would have never behaved as today’s goobers do. Not even close. I never doubted his patriotism as I do today’s cult members.

19 Likes

We must Riyadh ourselves of these terrible puns.

14 Likes

Solution is obvious. Execution for the sperm implanter. No sperm implanted, no need for abortion.

7 Likes

Using it to dig up dirt on at least one accuser is pretty darned egregious and worth firing just on that. He went well beyond just asking for a heads-up about the next story to drop.

But even that just got further investigation. Whatever they found in the following days that prompted them to fire him is something worse, whether that’s the hints posted here that he’s got his own harassment cases or something else.

6 Likes

They’ve got ideas, to be sure. Their ideas consist of creating a real life version of The Handmaid’s Tale that eventually leads to Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. they’ve got ideas. They’re just fucking awful.

16 Likes

True, the asshat lives in Kentucky. Now, understand, I love the inherent natural beauty of the state, the horses, and most of the people. But, it is also full of detritus and hate and a fair amount of stupidity, too. This family is of the latter variety…

1 Like

It would be a Dammam shame to lose that much humor.

8 Likes

If there were a safe and simple way to temporarily sterilize men and women until they were married and ready to have children the right would be against it because who would they shame then?

7 Likes

Patience, my friend. Good things come to those Kuwait.

13 Likes

Jeebus died for our steel penises!

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available