CNN Fires Chris Cuomo After ‘Additional Information’ Emerges

It’s enough to Mecca you sick.

24 Likes

I understand him wanting to protect his brother (who among us would not have wanted to protect a sibling we cared about and loved?), but he went a little too far and that was his demise.

7 Likes

When one has nothing to offer but obstruction, there are no ideas to discuss.

16 Likes

Tell me you’re human garbage without telling me you’re human garbage

I think that’s it too. Frankly, I haven’t heard anything thus far that I feel warrants his firing, but I don’t know all the details. If he did indeed use his connections at CNN to help his brother then that would certainly make sense to me as would firing him if there were also credible allegations made against him. But if all he did was advise him I can’t say I’m mad at him for it.

18 Likes

And this accomplishes exactly what? What would that do? He doesn’t carry any authority on immigration.

16 Likes

Bingo! I’d also add that when you’re ideas are so bad and offensive to most of the electorate, obstruction is all you’ve got.

33 Likes

It’s enough to Mecca you sick.

You wiseaguy?

6 Likes

Naw, there are simply no ideas at all.

Remember MoscowMitch’s admission earlier this weekend as to the GQP campaign strategy for 2022 and 2024. Nothing but obstruction… No ideas, just stop anything else from happening.

19 Likes

What an image of pure happiness. And for an additional $1.98 there is a vibrating version available.

Also, too…

15 Likes

Where the F did Massie Sr. get an M60 machine gun?

7 Likes

Nice!

But, I would have gone with: It’s enough to Mecca grown man cry.

7 Likes

A comment from CNN claimed he was using CNN’s investigative resources to dig up info on his brothers accusers. If so he should be out. As far as the complaint against him by Kat’s client goes that’s all it is. It’s an unsubstantiated, perfectly timed haul out of the past. I’m inclined to give women the edge in these things but these perfectly timed allegations that assist another unrelated effort are starting to change that.

18 Likes

Where the F did Massie Sr. get an M60 machine gun?

Promo at the bank for new accounts.

9 Likes

I can tell you where the doughy, pie faced tub of guts did NOT get it. The Army. He never served. No soldier would carry that weapon that way. Only in Rambo movies do you see that.

22 Likes

They must have run out of toasters.

12 Likes

I guess I’m going to have to be the Republican in the room:

Based Media Guns Down 2 Future Stars of the Party.

Then give them both work forever, as well as a putative run for President.

I’m sure they use all kinds of slang…

They must have run out of toasters.

Think it was in a Michael Moore movie.

1 Like

It would reinforce Abbott’s narrative that immigrants are bringing disease into the country. Even suggesting that Fauci should be doing this, is an attempt to spread that narrative.

12 Likes

Between the M-60, the Uzi, and the bare AR’s without any “tactical” accessories, I’m betting these are either movie props or rented from a local gun store where the machine guns have been decommissioned as display items.

It’s a very odd assortment of guns otherwise, for any serious collector or family that shoots together.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available