Carlson Swears Had ‘Damning’ Biden Docs Until They Vanished From Mail

He probably shipped them to those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii to look into Obama’s birth records.

“I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re finding.”

7 Likes

Good…God…Almighty, go sell crazy somewhere else, we’re full up here! Asshole!!

2 Likes

The only thing that’s at all interesting here is the question of how far Tucker is willing to debase himself. There’s only five days left—will we have a séance, maybe, with voices from beyond confirming all the rumors? Maybe one of those witness-protection things where you see only a silhouette and the voice is altered? Time is short, so they’d better get cracking. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I just perused the comment thread on this story over at Fox News. And yeah, they’re buying it hook line and sinker.

13 Likes

Duh FurHair puts a friendly crony and hack in charge of USPS, knowing that many delays and problems would be caused as DeJoy of joys swings an axe around national Post Office operations, much like a dog lover would swing some excess feline by the tail in a small closet.

Tfucker fails to even complain the tiniest about the job they are doing? I am waiting for him to blame Hillary for the loss. Or maybe Ben, that Ben Ghazi fellow.

Imagine if:
A. Tfucker was actually telling the truth (yeah, right)
B. USPS really did lose his mail
C. USPS was being led by a hack appointed by a democrat
D. Tfucker had invested in this exciting newfangled tech called a “copier” or a “scanner”. I’ve heard some promising things about those technologies. I fully expect them in many offices soon.
E. Scans or copies were sent and emailed to Tfucker.

• OR-
    Tfucker is a horrible, terrible liar, even compared to my neighbor’s four year old.

None of that A-E happened and Tfucker still refuses to blame DeJoy of joys, especially since he still has a lot of mail obstruction to do before 11/3.

1 Like

Except Trump never did have a shot unless he grew his supporters beyond the uber-credulous base. To do that you have to say stuff that, if not true, is at least plausible. Most people would find this pretty shaky.

8 Likes

Per Carlson, the package had been opened and documents spirited into the night, forcing the company’s employees to comb the “cavernous” sorting facility and stops along the package’s journey.

Check the security video to see if you can spot Devin Nunes slipping in via a side door.

6 Likes

Well, Tucker had a team of Monks working on a copy, but half of them caught COVID.

9 Likes

So . . . You are saying he needs a Lyft?

5 Likes

Or maybe that he ought to be hoisted.

Oh here we go. Let a thousand puns bloom. :expressionless:

6 Likes

Hey Tucker, get a dog. Then you can say your dog ate the homedirt.

4 Likes

That he has one?

2 Likes

If you possess docs that can swing a presidential election, effectively worth trillions of dollars, you don’t courier them anywhere. You carry them yourself. This is briefcase handcuffed to wrist time.

12 Likes

“As of tonight,” Carlson intoned, “the company has no idea and no working theory about what happened to this trove of materials, documents directly relevant to the presidential campaign six days from now.”

What is truly amazing is they pay this stupid lying idiot $6 Million a year to push this bullsh*t and he isn’t even good at it. I mean seriously? The “dog ate my homework” is the best excuse you can come by.

9 Likes
12 Likes

The Derp State fucks over the MotherTucker once again!

Those sly bastards! I guess they figured out Carlson had no idea about those newfangled thingies like USB drives, flash memory cards, portable hard drives, email, Twitter, cell phone cameras, Facebook, email…

1 Like

Did the underwear gnomes get confused think they had Tucker’s underwear?

5 Likes

Peter Navarro is the Tucker Carlson of Larry Kudlows.

5 Likes

What is really impressive is how the Democrats were able to plant an agent at the sorting facility of the ‘brand-name company’ and have him grab Tucker’s documents.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available